NeoTheme 1.6.0

Current Version

v1.6

Now can add shell styles.

What is NeoTheme?

NeoTheme is just a simple application to add theme files to the resources folder. NeoTheme can also patch your uxtheme.dll with the correct version automaticly.

Requirements

Windows XP SP1 English (or greater)

(It should work with all final builds of SP1 and SP2)

Download

NeoTheme.zip

NeoTheme, unknown12, neowin.net, Flamez or undefined (replacer) are not responsible for any

direct or in-direct damage to you or you PC.

Edited by unknown12

So when you say it updates uxtheme automatically are you saying it downloads an up-to-date version or do we need to download a new uxtheme.dll and it will find it and update for us?

Is this basically a visual style manager kind of like StyleXP?

So when you say it updates uxtheme automatically are you saying it downloads an up-to-date version or do we need to download a new uxtheme.dll and it will find it and update for us?

Is this basically a visual style manager kind of like StyleXP?

no, i f you have a standard uxtheme this will automaticly get what build of windows you have from the registry and replace the uxtheme with the correct version. It replaces it by using the "Replacer" program (Which i did get permission to use)

Yes it is a Visual Style Manager like StyleXP

:o I WAS WORKING ON THIS ALREADY!! AAHH! LOL Who knows about it? Creamhackered does and I think redmak.. Ahh crud you beat me to finishing I guess. Congrats and Nice job :yes: Hhaha even the same name too.

Sorry for bothering you but could you rename my thread to NeoTheme 1.6?  This will be the last release until it needs a new feature.

Done. :yes:

neowin.net is responsible for damage to peoples PCs that may arise from the use of this? I hope you've just worded that wrong :rolleyes:

*installs neotheme 1.6.0 and throws computer out window*

Neowin broke my puter! im suing :cry:

neowin.net is responsible for damage to peoples PCs that may arise from the use of this? I hope you've just worded that wrong :rolleyes:

i wouldnt use this. use my guide or official neowin uxtheme patcher.