[VS] Neutral

Neutral%20Preview%20fo%20web.png

Click here for download.

A smooth visual style with neutral un-obtrustive colours. Cinnamon, Light Steel Blue and Slate. Enjoy. A few 'fixes' here too. Please tell me what you think!

My first ever VS, so please comment and critique and praise if you like too :D. No shellstyle here because I like the look of it with the clean default one. Included is the wallpaper in the screenshot and a variation.

And a plug for Neoshooter ( [link] ). Simply the best screenshot app. Free as well.

STOP PRESS : Now at version 1.6!

New in 1.6

- Superior Start Menu

- Various fixes

Tell me what you think :D Bug reports too please.

Edited by XanDaMan

it is very clean and easy on the eyes. doesnt stand out too much, and i like that. i would use it if you made it in different colors because that color doesnt really go with anything on my system...

it is pleasing to the eye, good job (Y)

Trying to reply to everyone...

Looks good, diggin the colors.  Only thing I think it needs is a darker brown 1 pixel border around the gradients for the Title Bars and Task Bar.  Good job.  :D

Thanks. Still unsure about the borders, i'll probably try it out and see how it looks later.

what program did you use to roll notepad up like that?

Winroll...google around, first result.

very nice. any plans for different colour themes? blue or gray might be nice

Thanks, not sure about colours, because of the way the theme is (most elements are coloured) it looks strange coloured. As I said before though, i'll have a look and see what I can do, the background colour for windows would end up grey if I do it though.

And thanks everyone else for the positive comments :wub:

thnx! winroll is a sweet! Only think I don't like about the VS is the colour. a blue or green or grey version would get me to DL it.

very nice. any plans for different colour themes? blue or gray might be nice

:whistle:

Its coming...later today...i'm almost done. Both a blue and grey theme. They look mighty nice too.

Its 2.30AM here btw...so it might be after I wake up.

New colourschemes are done, 1st post updated with new preview shot.

What ya'll think?

Can a mod change the title to add a 1.5?

Edited by XanDaMan