Nvidia ForceWare 66.32

Neowin Nvidia ForceWare 66.31 Discussion

Someone has snagged another set of Forceware betas, this time in the form of 66.32. Use at your own risk. Files are dated 09-04-2004.

Nvidia ForceWare 66.32 Direct Download (21.2 MB)

EDIT / UPDATE

The only cards that are supported:

"NVIDIA GeForce 6600 GT"

"NVIDIA GeForce 6600"

"NVIDIA GeForce 6610 XL"

"NVIDIA Quadro FX 540"

Edited by DjmUK

I tried modding the .inf file and it didn't work (GeForce 2 Pro)...obviously I don't have a clue about modding, but I gave it a shot by copying/pasting lines from previous driver sets into this one.

The result, was to uninstall ALL graphics drivers, reboot, reinstall 65.76 (non 66.xx range) and now everything works just fine :)

Thanks Once Again DJM (Y)

Okay, I dont know enough about drivers from a technical standpoint at all, I will say this first and foremost, so as a result I cant help but feel that if the original .inf file says they are only for a certain make of cards, then it is like that for a reason no?

I mean if they were supposed to work with all cards, would the original .inf file not support all cards initially? Or is it simply because they are Beta?

I really am curious here, so if one of the resident graphic card guru's can elaborate on what I am asking, it would be much appreciated.

• 2 months later...