[Release] Aero Slate For Y'z Toolbar

Hello, it isn't Aero, no Slate too but the new Luna theme from Longhorn... :D

How Aero-ish is the Aero theme and skin you found compared to Longhorn Aero Glass? ;) Should i rename it to "My very own version of Aero Slate For Y'z Toolbar" ?

Well, i've done my part as a member here *contribute*.

It's just a title, be cool.

How Aero-ish is the Aero theme and skin you found compared to Longhorn Aero Glass? ;) Should i rename it to "My very own version of Aero Slate For Y'z Toolbar" ?

Well, i've done my part as a member here *contribute*.

It's just a title, be cool.

The toolbar buttons you use come from Longhorn, and it is the new Luna theme... :whistle:

The toolbar buttons you use come from Longhorn, and it is the new Luna theme... :whistle:

Uhm. It's not called "New Luna" Nor does it refer to Luna in any way.

Its a Yz Toolbar theme that mimics toolbars in Longhorn. Themes codenamed, Slate, Aero & Athens.

Atleast, thats what they were called in 4074 if my memory serves me well.

Uhm. It's not called "New Luna" Nor does it refer to Luna in any way.

Its a Yz Toolbar theme that mimics toolbars in Longhorn. Themes codenamed, Slate, Aero & Athens.

Atleast, thats what they were called in 4074 if my memory serves me well.

Use Resbuilt for Longhorn 4074 msstyles, then you'll see that there are 3 themes: Slate, Jade, and Luna :cool:

If someone want msstyles bitmaps, write me!! :)

post-45-1095917004.jpg

Use Resbuilt for Longhorn 4074 msstyles, then you'll see that there are 3 themes: Slate, Jade, and Luna :cool:

If someone want msstyles bitmaps, write me!! :)

Screenshot Required.

You can download bitmaps here: http://www.aero-soft.com/board/index.php?showtopic=228 :yes:

And you know these are ripped from 4074 how? there are no references to them being ripped from 4074.

And btw, you do realize that they will be including Luna with longhorn. Much like they will be suplying classic.

If This theme was New Luna, it would be named so, but, it isn't.

P.S i'm not gonna post about this anymore here, it's a mall issue over the name of a yz toolbar theme and what themes in Longhorn are called. It's destroyed Chilams Thread enough. l8r'z

And you know these are ripped from 4074 how? there are no references to them being ripped from 4074.

And btw, you do realize that they will be including Luna with longhorn. Much like they will be suplying classic.

If This theme was New Luna, it would be named so, but, it isn't.

P.S i'm not gonna post about this anymore here, it's a mall issue over the name of a yz toolbar theme and what themes in Longhorn are called. It's destroyed Chilams Thread enough. l8r'z

I have Longhorn 4074 and the new Luna !!!! :D

I have Longhorn 4074 and the new Luna !!!! :D

There isn't a new Luna. It's just Luna with some Longhorn enhancements (like the explorer windows and stuff)

And there are loads of other people that have Longhorn 4074 too, including myself.

There isn't a new Luna. It's just Luna with some Longhorn enhancements (like the explorer windows and stuff)

And there are loads of other people that have Longhorn 4074 too, including myself.

Use google for "Longhorn Luna theme" ;)