Hotmail

Hello all this is my first Post in these forums, :-)

I?ve been keenly watching the news about hotmail?s upgrade and just today logged into my hotmail account to find I?m now on 250MB, I was wondering how many others have been upgraded, I?m on the ninemsn.com hotmail network,

Its strange I did not receive an e-mail about my upgrade, I just logged in and 1% of 250MB caught my eye.

How many of you have been upgraded now?

Cheers

Jason

Brisvegas Queensland

Australia

post-63776-1097658877.jpg

They've been sending me mail for a very long time about this so called upgrade.

I have currntly 35 hotmail acounts, they are each in different catogories so that is why and yet to see it go above 2mb. B.T.W. I don't use them for spamming, but to 2 are to receive spam.

I am a bit cheesed off that M$ they are stopping dektop use for the accounts using outlook express, even though I do check the accounts using messenger and malwasher pro.

I cannot understand the point in offering so much space, you may say you can store everything you recieve, I archive it to my zip disks. I used to archive it in my account but the nice people at M$ decided (like some others here might have had this done) to delete all my invoices, all my private mail, all my messages to zilch. :angry:

still on 2 megs, this is taking ages... can't complain tho it's free

584725186[/snapback]

So we are, yay go ninemsn, lets hope this is official and not a mistake, I did not get any e-mail from them, if they take it away from me I?ll be very unhappy. lol

They sent me an E-mail when I got the stupid calendar but not when they give me 250MB hmm ok then.

I have 4 accounts.

Only 2 of these now have 250MB.

I have:

Bay 9 - 2MB

Bay 15 - 250MB

Bay 12 x 2- 1 at 250MB, Other still at 2MB :wacko:

I also noticed that every time I try to check my email it asks me to retype my password. Is this a sign that there updating the server?

Anyone else who got the update get this to or did I screw something up :p

Hi All Bay 8 seems to still be at 2mb,

I am from the UK no upgrade let :( has Anyone in the UK who got free hotmail accounts been upgraded? I beleive the Bays are either dependant on when you registered i registered September '01 or by your country e.g. AU UK CA etc. if by country has any tried changing it to an other country. As quite a few Australians have recently been upgraded does that prove my point. Is Bay 8 in progress let and do any people have 250mb on it?