This, is a reteaser.

get outcha fireballs and flamethrowers, i know youve been keeping them close just in case i decided to post again.

let me give you some ammunition. longhorn themes look like crap. royale is candypoopoo. neowin is like totally dying. im going to make you pay for this new theme. and umm... spiderman 2 was worse than that lame incredibles movie.

do i need to do the /sarcasm thing? because i don't think i do...if you can't tell when i'm being sarcastic it just makes it more fun, dont you think?

what DO you think?

looks like **** but then again so do the rest or yout themes, thats why i only used them for about a week or 2 and then got tired of them. Let's see you come up with something original instead of just reamking luna over and over again with different colors.... :rolleyes:

btw, see if you can tell whats sarcasm in those sentences :ermm:

looks like **** but then again so do the rest or yout themes, thats why i only used them for about a week or 2 and then got tired of them.  Let's see you come up with something original instead of just reamking luna over and over again with different colors.... :rolleyes:

584909855[/snapback]

I almost cried because I thought you were being serious at first...

I almost cried because I thought you were being serious at first...

584909861[/snapback]

what makes you think i wasnt... :rolleyes:

ontopic: you've done better...

GOD DAMN you bant for teasing us. but i do feel the same with the whole longhorn(cow****) themes. and royale.

You and Chaninja, are my two favorite themers, speaking of teh :ninja: where the hell has he been?

get outcha fireballs and flamethrowers, i know youve been keeping them close just in case i decided to post again.

let me give you some ammunition.  longhorn themes look like crap. royale is candypoopoo. neowin is like totally dying. im going to make you pay for this new theme. and umm... spiderman 2 was worse than that lame incredibles movie.

do i need to do the /sarcasm thing? because i don't think i do...if you can't tell when i'm being sarcastic it just makes it more fun, dont you think?

what DO you think?

584909811[/snapback]

Mase's Welcome Back was playing in the background too. :alien:

Welcome back, and this looks pretty nice.

This is what I call a geniune new theme. I cannot wait to see a full screenshot of this in action. This is what a VS should be....not the longhorn **** or the royale crap. :woot: :jump: :bounce:

For as much as I love the codename opus VS....if this theme is released and looks as great as the teaser does...this will be my one and only.

Edited by AthleticTrainer1981