[WIP] Simple B&W

Ive Been Messing Around With One Of ~Heyloves Themes And I Got This ... Comes In Multi Color And All ... Now I Just Need Permission To Release ... And To See If Anyone Would Be Interested .... Its A Very Minimalistic VS As You Could Tell ..... All B&W

[REQ] You Wanted A Inverted VS Of This SO Here It Is

post-71010-1101247755_thumb.jpg

post-71010-1101493021_thumb.jpg

Edited by STATIC_RIPS

I think it looks good. And I might use it. But I'd like to request that one could get the same theme, but with the black and white inverted in a really nice, minimalistic fashion.

Btw, what is it you are using a the right side ? Some sort of dock? Looks really good.

it looks good - but why just edit someone else's work? That's the thing about you n00bs - you just take someone elses work and replace a few bitmaps :| trust me, it may take longer but when you start from scratch it's alot more satisfying and you can really call it your own work.

Damn man, not everyone is doing it because they're "noobs," but rather a certain style just ctches their eye and they have an idea to make it different, but better to themselves. Sounds like you were trying to be more constructive than mean, but you kind of come across as an ###### when you talk like that.

Yes I Have Been Working On The Inverted VS ... Anyways There Is No Reason To Judge Me .. I Can Modify A VS To How I Like If I Want .. Im Already Working On a VS From Scratch .. I Just Stumbled Upon This And Modded It To What I Wanted So.....

Anyways More Screenshots Soon .. Im Working On This Daily So Ill Keep It Up TO Date