Road Runner speed increase

Time Warner Cable will raise download speeds on its Road Runner broadband service next month by 67 percent, becoming the latest cable network to further open bandwidth for its customers.

Road Runner said Tuesday that it will boost the download speed for its basic subscribers, who pay $45 a month, from 3mbps to 5mbps. Its premium customers, who pay $84.95 a month, will get a boost from 6mbps to 8mbps.

more

http://news.com

$45 a month for 5MBPS :|  WOW EXPENSIVE!  We pay $30/mo Canadian for that :s

585105456[/snapback]

We pay 70? for 1 Mb connection:wacko:o:

I want upload speeds like this  :angry:  ( @ my college)

585105572[/snapback]

yeah, increase in download speed is always nice but id really like to get an increase in my upload speed of 384kbps.

WOW?? $84.95 for 6mbps??

I pay $44.95 for 10mbps down and 1mbps up :)

Optonline rocks :)

585105740[/snapback]

OOL is also not a national service. So they can get away with that, figures as soon as I moved out of NY they offered it where I lived.

And I pay $72.95/mo currently with Comcrap for 5 down 384 up. With a $10 a month charge for the extra 1/128 which Comcrap is supposedly going to give away free now to. Nice eh?

OOL is also not a national service. So they can get away with that, figures as soon as I moved out of NY they offered it where I lived.

And I pay $72.95/mo currently with Comcrap for 5 down 384 up. With a $10 a month charge for the extra 1/128 which Comcrap is supposedly going to give away free now to. Nice eh?

585105826[/snapback]

comcast rips off their customers bad. :(

I am getting roderunner.. First 6 month is 29.99 so I will keep this for 6 months.Hope within next 6 month FIOS ( Fiber Optic) will be here and I will be getting 10mbps/5mbps for $45..

585105923[/snapback]

in your dreams :pinch:

in your dreams?:pinch::

585106141[/snapback]

:)) FIOS will be avaialble in long Island within Jan, 2005.. rest of Ny will follow soon.. Verizon aint gonna just sit and watch their customers go away. 1.5mbps isnt cutting anymore..

4_19_BxDRrpIa6Y-538x.gif

Edited by emel

$45 a month for 5MBPS :|  WOW EXPENSIVE!  We pay $30/mo Canadian for that :s

585105456[/snapback]

In Belgium, we pay 45 ? (about 55 $) for a 3.3 Mbps/192Kbits... I know, its a rip-of, but thats what monopolies lead to, rite?

:(:(