[release] Hilled DWM

Impressive.

I'm running it now...with the wallpaper supplied. That looks rad!

Wasn't a huge fan of the toolbar though. Went back to Deadzombie's Aero Slate Big.

mad, i have no idea what u just said there, but no its not another rip off, jem has been working extreamly hard on this for a while and i think its wonderful. If all u can see is another rip off (i guess thast what u were trying to say) then u need your eyesight checked.

Well this is a wonderful Christmas Present, thanks much. Though I hate to break this, the taskbar isn't transparent, or at least on my computer (meaning, it looks weird on any dark wall, considering it was made with only that wall in mind; the wall supplied in the download). Again great work. I love it :D

taskbar is really amazing - not only is it "transparent," it's also very clean and nice-looking.

Rest of theme is just regular longhorn stuff (with little mods like the caption buttons, etc)...

it's an interesting concept theme though :)

I wonder why people in Neowin want to ban Longhorn. Don't mention to StefanKa's work. I know you like to see Longhorn mixed in all other themes like Mac, Royale, etc. Why did you guys ignore few changes and say all same? I just don't get it because there're plenty of Luna and Royale mod but nobody say all same as Longhorn.

This is what I see in the preview area. And this is a mere longhorn's copy. except for the caption buttons. :rolleyes:

Uhhhh... sorry, you're damn right. With those changed caption buttons, it really doesn't look like a Longhorn's rip off... :rolleyes:

Don't really think I gotta have my eyesight checked. :/

@ Windows X: condolences for your nation. I know these are very bad hours for Thai peoples. :no: :no:

Edited by Mad_Griffith

lol @ that last comment...

yeah doesnt look like enough of anything for me to spend 45 mins downloading 3 mbs for.

I do like the outsides of the shellstyle tho :D

This is what I see in the preview area. And this is a mere longhorn's copy. except for the caption buttons. :rolleyes:

Uhhhh... sorry, you're damn right. With those changed caption buttons, it really doesn't look like a Longhorn's rip off... :rolleyes:

Don't really think I gotta have my eyesight checked. :/

@ Windows X: condolences for your nation. I know these are very bad hours for Thai peoples. :no:  :no:

585170671[/snapback]

Yaa...bad time. Hope it's not sign of armageddon. Scale is so high and some ppl say this earthquake is from breaking part of world.

I like it alot, its really beautiful done, though im not a large fan of all the longhorn-themes.

One question though, is the font in the webbrowser supposed to be times new roman? Thats kinda ugly IMO :huh:

post-68009-1104141856.png

I like it alot, its really beautiful done, though im not a large fan of all the longhorn-themes.

One question though, is the font in the webbrowser supposed to be times new roman? Thats kinda ugly IMO  :huh:

585175119[/snapback]

All fonts are set to segoe UI, but as firefox doesn't use for most parts the XP skinning engine, you can get some bugs using firefox, just look @ how many other VS's aren't liked by FF, I'm currently working on a FF matching theme, :) .