Anyone else realized this?

Teens are willing to pay $1.50 for a ringtone but won't pay $0.99 to download a song off of MSN Music.

LoL, my mom just pointed that out to me :rofl: . I just downloaded Sandstorm by Da Rude and Smoke on the Water by Deep Purple as my ringers for my phone :p

- Barret

I download ringtones for free, so I'm smarter than everyone. :p

Really, all I do is just find a MIDI of a song I like, cut it down to a 30 second snippet in Quicktime Pro, and upload said snippet to some personal webspace. Browse to it on my phone, and I'm done. Takes 5 minutes for the whole process.

I download ringtones for free, so I'm smarter than everyone. :p

Really, all I do is just find a MIDI of a song I like, cut it down to a 30 second snippet in Quicktime Pro, and upload said snippet to some personal webspace. Browse to it on my phone, and I'm done. Takes 5 minutes for the whole process.

585199810[/snapback]

my phone can't do that :(

Teens are willing to pay $1.50 for a ringtone but won't pay $0.99 to download a song off of MSN Music.

LoL, my mom just pointed that out to me  :rofl: . I just downloaded Sandstorm by Da Rude and Smoke on the Water by Deep Purple as my ringers for my phone :p

- Barret

585199551[/snapback]

whoa :huh: so true.....

I wonder why you pay for ringtones when you get a free ringtone for certain sites...

I have gotten 4/5 ringtones from iguana Ringtone service (Search yahoo for iguana ringtone)

They give one free ringtone or operator logo or screensaver for each account.

pffft $1.99 for some cheap ass ringtone? HA!

there's something called MP3's which you can buy or download and a program called Audacity.. go figure.

585199826[/snapback]

Yeah buddy!!! I use that program to make ringtones for my V600 all the time!

i just use mp3s songs as my ringtone, in time everyone will have phones that will use real mp3s. and should hopefully get rid of these rip off companys selling ringtones

i just get mp3s and transfer em over mini usb to my phone..paying for ringtones..thats crazy!

585201162[/snapback]

lolz :rofl: Best of both worlds, though some people's cellphones don't allow that.