car audio

i gots a 89 camaro im wantin to put a mid to high range system in. at the moment i dont have to the money to get all the componets at onces. i can always get the amp and sub last so what would be better to get first, the head unit or speakers. currently all i have in the car is teh factory stereo and front speakers, it doesn't have speakers in the back.

currently i dont really know much about all the hardware stuff, im really into cars and music (like techno and music with lots of bass), i buy Car Audio and Mobile Entertainment all the time and all i end up doing is lookin at the pics and maybe read an acticle bout how sumone moded their car and wut they did to it, but i dont get into the real technical info.

i know that Alpine is pretty much the best but i dont really like the cosmetics of the units, i want a good unit but i want it to have style, i all about the looks. im really concidering on gettin a Pioneer Premier DEH-P960MP (pic)(info)but it like $680-$600 USD, thats alot of cash so would it be worth the money.

for speakers, my cars holds 4"x6" in front and 6"x9" in back on the sides. the ones infront are under the dash so im not worryied about the looks. and the for the 6"x9"s i found some Dual Illuminite XiN6X93 (pic) 3-way speakers while i was looking at prices for the head unit. i do know that 3-way speakers have a tweeter, midrange, and woofer, (dont really know wut a tweeter is thou), but should i still get some tweeters to put in the front, if it would inprove the sound.

im open to any and all options/suggetions. if u can help me decide, please do

i gots a 89 camaro im wantin to put a mid to high range system in.  at the moment i dont have to the money to get all the componets at onces.  i can always get the amp and sub last so what would be better to get first, the head unit or speakers.  currently all i have in the car is teh factory stereo and front speakers, it doesn't have speakers in the back.

currently i dont really know much about all the hardware stuff, im really into cars and music (like techno and music with lots of bass), i buy Car Audio and Mobile Entertainment all the time and all i end up doing is lookin at the pics and maybe read an acticle bout how sumone moded their car and wut they did to it, but i dont get into the real technical info.

i know that Alpine is pretty much the best but i dont really like the cosmetics of the units, i want a good unit but i want it to have style, i all about the looks. im really concidering on gettin a Pioneer Premier DEH-P960MP (pic)(info)but it like $680-$600 USD, thats alot of cash so would it be worth the money.

for speakers, my cars holds 4"x6" in front and 6"x9" in back on the sides.  the ones infront are under the dash so im not worryied about the looks. and the for the 6"x9"s i found some Dual Illuminite XiN6X93 (pic) 3-way speakers while i was looking at prices for the head unit.  i do know that 3-way speakers have a tweeter, midrange, and woofer, (dont really know wut a tweeter is thou), but should i still get some tweeters to put in the front, if it would inprove the sound.

im open to any and all options/suggetions.  if u can help me decide, please do

585201345[/snapback]

Tweeters are for your highs.. Definately get em.. :D