Girls with short hair

i dunno.. this topic made more sense in my head i think :blink:

but whatdya reckon anyway :D i'm not talkin sinnead o'connor short.. but whats better... long or short :huh:

Bushy!

585243128[/snapback]

*cough* well, depends where you're talking now... but i think a topic discussing the pros and cons of ladies shaving cud swiftly be locked :blush: (i mean legs - honestly... :pinch: )

I love long hair, but a short, spunky brunette with short hair makes me have funny feelings in my lower regions...

It really depends on the girl, i mean Drew Barrymore has short hair and she looks great, but she's kind of a tomboy to me which is a definite turn-on.

Also girls like Eliza Dushku have short hair and theyre sexy too, but i'm a bit here and there with the whole topic.

I mean personally, deep down, if i was offered it, i'd love a girl with deep rich BIG hair curly, you know, something you could bury your heart in and never want to leave, but then red-heads fire my guns so it's really all relative.

I suppose it just depends on the girl, I mean I don't really go for blondes but there are a few at work who are positively dreamy.

And then there's the whole body issue, tall or short, thin or well endowed, it's really about the person inside; i mean you could have a supermodel who looks a billion dollars, but add a bad personality and you wouldn't touch them with a barge pool, for example J.Lo

;)

What do you mean?

(lol)

585243233[/snapback]

my pencil is thicker than that chick, shes looks like she could use an order of a few whoppers ( for the next 3 yrs :rofl: )