[rel] Asuite/Bsuite mods

Hey guys... releasing my Asuite and Bsuite mods (thin taskbar, no chevron, some other stuff - diff fonts too), since a lot of people asked for them.

thumb-23981.png

Click here for full size

Asuite:

Bsuite: [url=http://colicab.com/vs/pafiledb.php?action=download&id=6

Thanks to colicab for hosting too :)

Alternate links (thanks caerma for zipping and uploading!):

Asuite: https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?act=...=post&id=104572

BSuite: https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?act=...=post&id=104574

Asuite and Bsuite are by Colicab (www.colicab.com). Thanks to colicab for making such awesome vs's. Also thanks to him for allowing me to release my mods. No credit to me for these - I just edited them a little, colicab gets all the credit for the hard work :)

Permission:

Hey, I modded your vs bsuite and got a lot of people asking me if I can send it to them.

I can send you the modded version if you want. (I also modded asuite) - if you want them to check them out, make sure quality is up to your standards, just please message me.

Note: I will not post on deviantart or anything - i'll just post it for a download on neowin...

Thanks a lot.

Sure Just Give Fair Credit and link back to www.colicab.com :D thnx

oh and sure send me over a copy too

Edited by RoP

Colicab never responded to my PMs about my Asuite mod... anyway, I cna't really release it now since I reformatted and lost the files and I'm stuck with my old crappy version of the mod.

Colicab never responded to my PMs about my Asuite mod... anyway, I cna't really release it now since I reformatted and lost the files and I'm stuck with my old crappy version of the mod.

585246905[/snapback]

If you mean the ones with the Apple symbol as startup I did send you a PM saying feel free to release and even offered a host for you.

Shame :(

Thanks for comments guys! About the shellystyle - I can't make 'em... yet. I might try my hand at making shell styles, but that'll be a bit later. I think colicab included shellstyles w/ this vs and you can use those - they're great :)

The green version is the best!! I did find one "bug," though. The arrow that is clicked to expand the tray icons is missing. You can hover over the blank spot, and the arrow then appears. It's really no big deal, though. Thank you both for this theme that will be on my computer for quite a while! :D

Hekx - thanks, I'll check that out :)

komplexnous - Actually, I removed that for myself :) I liked how the taskbar flowed - no difference in taskbar and tray flowed, without that little chevron in the way. So it's part of the style :) Thanks for noticing though - it's nice to learn that people are using the mod :)