final fantasy X

ive played rpg games before but this one tops it off FFX is great i love the story everything about it is perfect sphere grid its amazing what them japanese come up with.

Funny that you mention that, I started a new game last night. I have not played it since summer 2002! I got a saved game off the net and transfered it to my memory card - first save point with 99 of every item (except weapons & armor, etc) - w00t!

this game really got me into rpgs the fighting is quick simple and graphics are amazing. i heard that FF8 is really good so i think im gonna have to go buy that

the only thing that i dont get to much is the sphere grid i like it i think its pretty cool but i mean were to move to and what to use? confusing stuff

are all the other FF like X of they are i migh have to blow my paycheck on them

I thought that 8 was one of the worst in the series, I found 7 was much better than 8.. it was quite intense for the 14 hours I Think that I played in in the 90's. lol

Where can you get saves off the net? I have been looking but havn't found a good source for them! (don't reply/delete if this is against board regulations. I am unclear as to what it would stand under)

I thought that 8 was one of the worst in the series, I found 7 was much better than 8.. it was quite intense for the 14 hours I Think that I played in in the 90's. lol

Where can you get saves off the net? I have been looking but havn't found a good source for them! (don't reply/delete if this is against board regulations. I am unclear as to what it would stand under)

585252891[/snapback]

i dont know and what do u mean against board regulations?

I got it a while back but I am pretty sure it was on codejunkies.com - I bought that little USB key chain type device for the PS2. It comes with a CD you put in the PS2 then you can transfer your saves from the USB device to the PS2 memory card. It is not illegal - I do not have a modded PS2 either.

I bought mine new a while back but sold it on ebay. I bought a used one a couple months ago @ GameStop for ~$9.

VII and VIII are good but the graphics are crappy compared to X.

I have been playing FFI on my GBA - I am about to finish that one and start on FFII. There are way too many random battles in FFI IMO :(

I bought mine new a while back but sold it on ebay.  I bought a used one a couple months ago @ GameStop for ~$9. 

I have been playing FFI on my GBA - I am about to finish that one and start on FFII.  There are way too many random battles in FFI IM:(:(

585253422[/snapback]

Well, that's a given. They're PS1 titles (VII and VIII)!

I never played the American version of FFX, just the Japanese International Version. Man, I ran into one of those Dark Aeons by accident and just got so completely owned it was amazing. I kinda wanna ask my old host family from a few years ago to send over the game since I just bought a Japanese PS2 (slimline!!!), but since I haven't talked to them in a while, I think it'd be sorta rude.

Ah well, I already beat it, so it's all good:):)

What I'm REALLY looking forward to is that new FFVII game with Vincent! I'll be importing that as soon as it comes out!

585253422[/snapback]

i'm (slowly - cd1) playing through VIII for PC (bargain!) - i'd play X/X2 but no consol:(:(

seems like a good game with a good story - maybe it'll have a satisfying ending unlike hl:p:p

What I'm REALLY looking forward to is that new FFVII game with Vincent! I'll be importing that as soon as it comes out!

585253456[/snapback]

I am looking forward to FF7 Crisis Core for PSP :whistle:

& Advent Children of course

@Jmole , why do you have an FFX sig & avatar then ;).

FFX is the best games in the series no doubt about it

585257338[/snapback]

Lol, I was hoping someone would yell at me instead of realizing the obvious.

Man Im playing this thru at mo too! Im just at the point where I have to fight the Submarine to get Yuna back from the damn Al`Bhed.

Time to stock up on slow again :s