I know you all hate him...

i dont understand what that thing is on the underside of his belly

looks like someone cut off his peckerwood

585263086[/snapback]

That would be the genral idea ;)

i wonder if the kid who actually made the formula 1 track gave permission to all these companies to use it.. :/

585263101[/snapback]

Check the source, and you will find out ;)

If someone sitting on the bus had a phone with that on and someone rung them, it would take the enterity of my willpower (and then some) to avoid walking up to them and stabbing them in the eye with my rolled up bus ticket.

If someone sitting on the bus had a phone with that on and someone rung them, it would take the enterity of my willpower (and then some) to avoid walking up to them and stabbing them in the eye with my rolled up bus ticket.

585263134[/snapback]

No need to punish them further. with a brain redundant enough to find that entertaining life will eventually be hell for them anyway.

585263134[/snapback]

hmm.... that sounds like to be a damn good idea thanks :D

585263134[/snapback]

same! i hate it!! so annoying.

585263134[/snapback]

Some chavs had it on their phone when i was on the bus, and this little NOBHEAD decided it would be funny and prove his toughness if he repeated playing it over and over, at least 15 times on the way home. It sounds so bad once on a ****ty phone, i could quite easily, with no remorse...set him on fire.