"buy my best buy crap"

lmfao. i think it would be funny to just pick up some stuff and walk out with it, sporting the best buy gear. they would be looking at their employees trying to figure out who just jacked a huge amount of stuff and they wouldnt be able to figure out who! or you could wear the stuff and pick up the phone and go nuts on it. awesome. if i had that kinda money laying around id pick it up.

edit...

removed the word "hella" from my post. see, i dont know why i used that word being as i am from NY, not cali, and i rarely use slang. wtf is wrong with me?

Haha, I gotta find somebody to do the "60" trick on the phones!

585288905[/snapback]

Im trying to find a best buy around where i live (Greater Vancouver area) because im definitely gonna go in and try it. I just need to figure out what i wanna say lol

Edit: I just noticed i got a star. w00t for 100 posts.

his nametag says team member since 2003, but he claims to have worked their for 57 months, sounds phony

585289011[/snapback]

maybe he was a loner before that.....................

his nametag says team member since 2003, but he claims to have worked their for 57 months, sounds phony

585289011[/snapback]

yeah ..

Hell if it sells and he gets paid i have a box full of shirts/nametags/junk

Everything from the plethora of colors bby has. Yellow, Blue, Black. Green, Geek

lol..

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: My 666th Post!!!!

BBY IS SATAN is how i enterpret it. lol!

I'd give her OPS Sr at best. (definately not someone who has authoity to fire though)

Although I dealt with a few GM's that were only in their late 20's soo...

Okay you know what... screw Best Buy. I hate them. I'm going to reveal their secrets. Next time you are in one, pick up one of the phones and dial "60". That will activate the store-wide intercom. Have fun :-)

LOL

HAHA, I just sent him an email saying that if he lets her and best buy get away with that, then hes a complete loser and deserves all the crap that comes to him; what an idiot! :laugh:

he just wants some publicity for meteen.com...

somewhow I just found an ad for meteen.com under every image when they aren't even on meteen.com a little suspicious (also the fact that his location is meteen.com) so I decided to whois the site... guess what? he owns it

apparently he owns a small teen network that is failing horribly

http://bombness.com

at least it's his pic http://www.meteen.com/meteen/profile.asp?id=2

Edited by icetohot