[Release] Mac OS X Tiger

OSX_Tiger_Header_NW.jpg

Mac OS X Tiger

• I'm never good at writing the first sentence of a release so bare with me. This theme was created to match the new OS made by Apple, Mac OS X 10.4 codenamed Tiger. My Mac OS X Panther theme came out in 2004. I as the monthes passed I wasn't pleased with the end result of the theme, I wasn't happy with it, even though the majority of people I spoke with loved it. Having said that, I had decided to create a new version of the theme from scratch. I rebuilt it all from ground up and I think it is a very large improvement over Mac OS X Panther. I've also included a few additional schemes to add more to the Mac experience, it features the classic Aqua and Graphite scheme, the newly introduced Platinum scheme which is found in the System Preferences and Mail programs in Mac OS X 10.4. In addition to those two, I couldn't leave out the beloved Brushed. There is over 20 substyles and those included two versions of the start menu's, one being the standard start menu, and the other being my own compact apple menu (AM). The apple menu is a simple stripped down start menu that is made to look like the apple menu in Mac OS X. There are also left and right handed titlebar buttons for those that want their PC to look like a Mac, but at the same time keep their right handed Windows buttons. Now, as I made you all read through that, here is what you have been waiting for. Enjoy!
    Wincustomize article -
How To Make Windows Look Like A Mac

Mac OS X Tiger Files:

• Mac OS X Tiger Updates:
    Corrected Progress Bar Animations (Reversed Path)
    Mac OS X Tiger (v1.3)
for Windowblinds
Preview Mac OS X Tiger
OSX_Tiger_WB_Download.jpg
Mac OS X Tiger Wallpapers
4 wallpapers, in both standard and widescreen formats.
OSX_Tiger_W_Download.jpg
Mac OS X Cursors for CursorXP
Alpha blended cursors.
OSX_Tiger_CXP_Download.gif
Mac OS X Panther for Iconpackager
Over 100 icons. Sizes from 16x16 to 128x128.
OSX_Tiger_IP_Download.jpg
Mac OS X Perfect Shadows for WindowFX
Shadows just like Mac OS X.
OSX_Tiger_WFX_Download.jpg
Mac OS X Tiger for LogonStudio
Preview Mac OS X Tiger
OSX_Tiger_LXP_Download.jpg
Mac OS X Tiger Brushed for LogonStudio
Preview Mac OS X Tiger Brushed
OSX_Tiger_Brushed_LXP_Download.jpg

Edited by Xero

aite. tiger without spotlight on the right side of the taskbar? thats a miss. havent tried out the theme, but it looks amazing. might dl windowblinds to try it out

anyone got screenshot of it working they want to share?

me too, but blinds is a ram hog

Dont flame me

585506436[/snapback]

I'm not gonna, but don't expect to say something like that and not get flamed or proven wrong. :pinch:

Back on topic, very nice theme (Y) Would try it out if I used WindowBlinds.

No, you cannot use a hacked uxtheme.dll to get this theme to work, you need Windowblinds. The reason there is no spotlight in the corner is because there would be no reason for it to be there unless you could use it. There will be an objectbar theme that will have it and that will work.

Windowblinds uses less ram then Windows' Theme service. But let's not get carried away. The theme looks great when using WindowFX I use a special shadow that a buddy of mine made, looks perfect, I will release that later on.