Free ipod shuffle

Hi, i have just come accross this site which gives you a free ipod shuffle when you sign up for one offer. The offer which i signed up for was accident advice helpline, i put a claim saying i fell down on the pavement(which i have many times). If i get 4 referrals i will recieve the ipod. So please sign up using this link:

Link

:spam: :D This type of post is not allowed on Neowin ;)

Neowin is not a support forum for affiliates or related sites, comparing, judging the content/value or raising the opinion of other sites, recruiting members or staff, bad mouthing (or victimizing) & negative discussion about non/affiliate site issues on our forums is neither wanted or tolerated.

No spamming. Spamming is characterized by the initiation of threads or posts that contribute nothing to a forum, be it off topic or on topic. Examples include: empty bodies, bodies with few words that have no relation to the current thread or discussion and those posts that state they are spam, either to annoy, advertise or increase a member's post count. Resurrecting old forum posts is also not appreciated unless it serves a worthy cause to the forum. This determination is made by the forum Moderator or Administrator and is not up for discussion.

Edit :crazy: All these people below me who are posting stupid stuff just to increase their post count seriously need to grow up :argh:

Don't understand why these threads should be closed. It's no different to the other cr@p posted on these forums.

MasterSpy.

585547791[/snapback]

ok I guess u need to read this again

Neowin is not a support forum for affiliates or related sites, comparing, judging the content/value or raising the opinion of other sites, recruiting members or staff, bad mouthing (or victimizing) & negative discussion about non/affiliate site issues on our forums is neither wanted or tolerated.

No spamming. Spamming is characterized by the initiation of threads or posts that contribute nothing to a forum, be it off topic or on topic. Examples include: empty bodies, bodies with few words that have no relation to the current thread or discussion and those posts that state they are spam, either to annoy, advertise or increase a member's post count. Resurrecting old forum posts is also not appreciated unless it serves a worthy cause to the forum. This determination is made by the forum Moderator or Administrator and is not up for discussion.