Pangya! An AMAZING online golf game! And free!

I just stumbled upon this incredibly fun online golf game called Pangya. It was developed by a Korean company, it looks like, but there's a Japanese version available as well. It's, for all intents and purposes, and online verson of Hot Shots Golf. You create a character and earn points as you gain levels and win games. You can use these points to upgrade certain stats, buy items, clothes, or even new characters.

If you have a basic understanding of Japanese, you should definitely give it a shot. You can register and download the game for free at http://www.pangya.jp. Lemme know if anybody else here plays it!

-Kyle

does it play in english when you install it or did you have to do something else to it? cause if its in eglish like that ill DL it and play ti, it looks nice.

does it play in english when you install it or did you have to do something else to it? cause if its in eglish like that ill DL it and play ti, it looks nice.

585551450[/snapback]

I don't understand a word of japanese and i play the game fine, you just gotta click around a bit

I did use the babelfish while registering though

i was just saying cause on the screen shot a few posts up , the yards are in english and the left boxes in the top corner are in english and what not, would you mind taking some screenshots of other parts of the game that are in japanese..i cant play it till i get off work.

here is the link to their DL page http://www.pangya.jp/guide_download.aspx , i didnt post the direct link cause i dont think that they would like that. just clikc on the blue box just a ways down.

Thanks for telling us! (Y)

I'll play Korean version.  :laugh:

585552530[/snapback]

Seeing as your english is so good, you can translate it to us with some screenshots ;)

Looks like the English PangYa?

But thanks im signing up now

585553348[/snapback]

No, Shot Online is more "reality" based instead of the good ole Anime based like Pangya looks to be.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hiya, I work for Gamefactory, INC

We're releasing the North America/English version of this game online at the end of the month. You can see the website at:

www.albatross18.com

And you can send questions to:

info@ogplanet.com

;)

Enjoy!