[rel] Foton VS

Modding encouraged, feel free to distribute. Just mention our names (Matt0 & OmART) link to the original, and drop me an e-mail so I can check it out: damnmatt at gmail.com

Theme based from Foton's windowblinds by OmART and port done by me. As close as the original except for some stuff, check the readme so you know what's missing.

Hope you enjoy this beautiful theme as much as I do and check the substyles, 3 font variations

[Verdana, Tahoma, Frutiger (Zurich BT didnt work well)], 2 icons [Flag and Original Abstracr Icon] and Compact and Full sized start panels.

Install all the fonts, especially Kroeger font, this one is raster so it doesnt resize, if you alredy have Kroeger installed, delete it, and put this on.

FotonVSThumbnail.png

Download @ deviantART

Get the original Windowblinds skin here

Special shout out to my favourite leech:

Stafa: lol ur gonna have my name down for VS credits:P?

Matt: "thanks to beta testers"

Stafa: thanks to beta testers

Stafa

etc.

etc. :p

Stafa: remember i helped u getting walls and a logon screen maybe;)

Matt: "maybe"

Foton MSN Messenger

Edited by matt0

Nice I like! :yes: Untill my computer is fixed can I ask you a question will this have to be with styleXP? Because I can't pay for it and so I can't use it. Can you make it for somthin else?

Nice I like! :yes: Untill my computer is fixed can I ask you a question will this have to be with styleXP? Because I can't pay for it and so I can't use it. Can you make it for somthin else?

585566501[/snapback]

Try the neowin patch man. It's free.