Don't steal wood in Iraq? O_o

It isn't real. You can easily see where the people added in the car and you can hear the distorted sounds. If it was real, you would have heard screaming from the people. Nice try though whoever made it.

I bet that's not really what it seems. It was probably a non-runner and they threw that together for some laughs. They know they would be court-marshalled and dishonorably discharged if someone found out what they did.

support u troops... :laugh: people think that their are heroes :rofl: the army way, shooting the innocent :wacko: I think that's why is the rebellion on

im going to stand up for these troops, the media can make anything seem they way they want it.... i dont know how you can trust any one the drives bombs at you daily, where the enemy is in the mixes with the civlians..now i no your going to say they were innocent...anyone who knows where a gun is, is helping the terrorists, any one who has talked to some one who has been in iraq will no where i stand...you cant trust anyone, yes it make look ****ty, but if they steal wood, they will steal other things, and who knows they could have been terrorits.. go ahead and flame me, but the media will make anyone look bad even if there donating money they will make up **** about how they sold crack to get that money...**** the media and support are damn troops

flame away :yes:

Its good to see democratic values being taught to the Iraqi people....

But seriously, I can't believe the idiots like these guy are allowed in a "proffesional" army.

It isn't real.  You can easily see where the people added in the car and you can hear the distorted sounds.  If it was real, you would have heard screaming from the people.  Nice try though whoever made it.

585579236[/snapback]

in denial