Tritan VS

This is a project i've been working on for quite a while now, I plan to definately finish this one, definately soon, and will be adding a green and an orange substyle.

Thx to those of you that have been supporting me on my site, i plan to be adding some new artists ASAP to expand the the number of items \ appz skinned within the complete Premium suites.

With that said, i'd love to hear from anyone who is proficient in both Winamp \ Trillian Pro interface skinning.

Thx. :D

Tritan.png

EDIT: Update

tritan%20screeny%202.png

Edited by Winswy

I must say Winswy this looks like your best vs thus far. I don't know what it is about that style caption bar but I love it. First classix had it the ashen and now this. Could this be a sign of things to come from you? I hope so buddy. :D

Rather nice looking VS overall, except the toolbar buttons really don't seem to fit the metallic nature of the rest of the visual style. Maybe if you made the buttons look metallic and without the bumpiness, or something closer to the blue-colore features. But it's your work and your opinion is the most important one.

Oh if I could only design like this! This is probably the most beautiful VS I have ever, and will ever see! Keep it up buddy! :)

looks awesome, but am i going to have to pay for this theme?

i personally dont want to, but i love it, definatly will use this if its free

585583254[/snapback]

When i announce its release buddy, gimme a PM, ill shoot it over for ya, u have been one of those that has stuck with me thru thick and thin.

and i appreciate that. :D

about the toolbar buttons, they are metallic so im not sure what u mean, that is actually a pressed state on the search button so looks different than mousover which i can assure u is very metallic lookin.

Thanks for the great comments everybody, truthfully its quite refreshing, i expected the usual crowd to show up for a flamefest.

:woot:

on a side note just curious, what do you all think would be a fair 1 time payment to someone for designing Winamp 5 \ Trillian Pro skins to incorporate a Premium suite? ive never done either but i hear both are quite difficult to learn to do.

When i announce its release buddy, gimme a PM, ill shoot it over for ya, u have been one of those that has stuck with me thru thick and thin.

and i appreciate that. :D

about the toolbar buttons, they are metallic so im not sure what u mean, that is actually a pressed state on the search button so looks different than mousover which i can assure u is very metallic lookin.

Thanks for the great comments everybody, truthfully its quite refreshing, i expected the usual crowd to show up for a flamefest.

on a side note just curious, what do you all think would be a fair 1 time payment to someone for designing Winamp 5 \ Trillian Pro skins to incorporate a Premium suite? ive never done either but i hear both are quite difficult to learn to do.

585585905[/snapback]

****ING NIIIIIICE! will do, and now that gives me the idea of buying a theme or two...Hospitality! :D and i was just starting to think everyone on nW hates me now

I really don't understand the flaming really, your themes are freakin sweet, if i had those kind of ideas, id charge for my themes as well (99%)

I hear trillian pro is kind of hard to skin, and i know definatly Winamp is hard, for a one time charge, honestly im not sure, i would say base it on roughly how many suites you sell per theme, take about 5-7% of that revenue and give it to him...If that's too much then do like 3-5%, lol

Maybe even get him to continue doing your themes and just pay him a flat rate per theme

this one isn't too bad, but i would never use it.

the font in the start panel is horrible for all programs and tritan though.

well, as u know stevofc, im not known for minimalism, i dont think ill be making any major start menu changes, as for the font the concept behind the theme is "futuristic metal alloy" which i named Tritan, i chose the font as it is quite furutristic looking imo. Also, I chose the biohazard shape more for its general design than what it literally stands for.

thx to everyone else for their nice comments. :D

That is one awesome piece of work. I can't imagine how anyone could dispute that, whether it suits your taste or not. Visually stunning!

585598198[/snapback]

ha! thanks for great commemt my friend ! :ninja:

UPDATE: :D

tritan%20screeny%202.png

well, i polled my beta testers on the tabbackground issue and the all liked the blue. Besides its something different, although some may prefer a desaturated bg.

thx for the comment Koop.

Well, I'm more a minimalist man myself, but I can see the type of style you're striving for, and it looks really nice. I think if you made the gray/silver color a lot whiter that it'd look especially good... it'd sorta have a winter/icy feel to it.

well, i polled my beta testers on the tabbackground issue and the all liked the blue. Besides its something different, although some may prefer a desaturated bg.

thx for the comment Koop.

585604181[/snapback]

anyway i can be a beta tester? lol