New Zelda trailer now available!

i hope they'll make another 2d zelda like the four sword one but this time make it longer and forget about the dumb gba connectivity thing

585597414[/snapback]

yes!

this is the most annoying thing on this new era of nintendo connective.

I dont have a gba, and i wont. Im not that fan of mobile gaming...

cheers

yes!

cheers

585597439[/snapback]

i know, and i think they should at least make a cable for the ds to connect to the gc. i would still hate it but at least i will be able to take "advantage" of the "feature"

i hope they'll make another 2d zelda like the four sword one but this time make it longer and forget about the dumb gba connectivity thing

585597414[/snapback]

yes!

cheers

585597439[/snapback]

I hated that

sometimes i was stuck rushing from place to place trying to dodge a damn bomb that i couldnt stop...

and i didnt even have GBAdvance so wtf

but anyway that looks OMG awesome

want now

From what I've been able to download (about half) it looks like an addition to the Ocarina of Time series. Nothing spectacular, especially for the GameCube. :no: Wind Waker was more impressive to me ... but I do love cell shading.

From what I've been able to download (about half) it looks like an addition to the Ocarina of Time series.  Nothing spectacular, especially for the GameCube. :no:  Wind Waker was more impressive to me ... but I do love cell shading.

585597882[/snapback]

The new Zelda game follows the storyline of Wind Waker... I also liked the cell-shading alot though, but this looks absolutely amazing!!!! Can't wait :wub:

for one, it won't be released that soon, last i heard the release date got pushed into November. And this is more than likely the game they were working on AFTER OoT and Majora's Mask, when they showed the video at SpaceWorld 2000, and everyone was depressed when Wind Waker came out, though the game completely ruled, and Nintendo said they were coming out with an in-betweener game to hold us over for the big release of a whole new Zelda. Jstphish, this looks MUCH better than Ocarina of Time. Never had water that good in a Zelda game, or Lighting that good, never even got to use anything but the bow and arrow in OoT when you were riding Epona. But ya, i totally can't wait for this to come out. wish it was still coming out in June. WHY Nintendo.... WHY!?!?!?

From what I've been able to download (about half) it looks like an addition to the Ocarina of Time series.  Nothing spectacular, especially for the GameCube. :no:  Wind Waker was more impressive to me ... but I do love cell shading.

585597882[/snapback]

This new Zelda is the sequel to windwaker, the kid from windwaker grows up.

Jstphish, this looks MUCH better than Ocarina of Time.  Never had water that good in a Zelda game, or Lighting that good, never even got to use anything but the bow and arrow in OoT when you were riding Epona.

585597920[/snapback]

you forgot blurry textures just like the N64. It does look better but not near RE4's graphics.
This new Zelda is the sequel to windwaker, the kid from windwaker grows up.

585597922[/snapback]

That's great. I meant in style of graphics.
The Rock thinks its awesome

The Rock is an idiot, not for thinking it's awesome, but for saying "The Rock thinks." :laugh:

585597414[/snapback]

So in other words ..

make a game like four swords ... but make it nothing like four swords? :huh: