[WIP] Digital2 (WB)

Nice work my friend, personally i think the Digital blue background is a little light and a tad on the blue side of green, also i see the normal state of the Start menu programs on the right , the icons stretch out further than the item image background.. other than that, this was one of my alltime fav. Wb skins.. Guipod being another.

:yes:

Very nice.....one suggestion though. I would do away with the individual squared off items on the start menu....too busy.

Other then that I really like it, definately different from what has been posted around here lately. The start button looks really good and I am digging the explorer windows. :)

Very nice.....one suggestion though.? I would do away with the individual squared off items on the start menu....too busy.

585626825[/snapback]

The problem is that without them the background it too dark for the text on the programs side, and they have to be the same on both places and programs list.

The problem is that without them the background it too dark for the text on the programs side, and they have to be the same on both places and programs list.

585626832[/snapback]

You might be right, it just seems very busy to me. I guess I would have to use the skin for a couple of days and see how it works.

the start menu does look a little busy to me as well.

perhaps you could use two 'inset' areas for each side with a border around them to keep the background lighter where the items are?

i suck at photoshop, otherwise i'd make a mockup of what i was thinking....

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
i never got a chance to see it. link doesnt work.

585915503[/snapback]

me too. That's what I get

error 404: File not found

The document you requested is not found.