Are You Getting A PSP On Thursday

Are You Getting A PSP On Thursday  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Are You Getting A PSP On Thursday

• Yes
    • No
    • Yea but i'm trading in my ds for one
    • Maybe later but not now

I'm trading my ds for one at Samsclub since they have a 200% return policy. I'm just gonna return the ds and just pay the difference.

Too bad it only avaliable as a bundled pack, cause it costs around $400 CND, and that's around the price of a much needed computer for me.

NEVER! PS1 killed Saturn, PS2 killed Dreamcast, and if PSP kills DS, I will destroy Sony!

585636523[/snapback]

It's either one or the other (at lest for sony, it's going to be the gaming division) and in that case, I'd have to say... go Sony!!

NEVER! PS1 killed Saturn, PS2 killed Dreamcast, and if PSP kills DS, I will destroy Sony!

585636523[/snapback]

Why? They create great consoles and you bash them for it? :rolleyes:

I got mine in December from Japan, cool to see the US launch though as I picked up Wipeout Pure and Need For Speed Rivals this afternoon both of them are great :)

Pfft, had mine in December ;)

The US Launch better hurry up and gets it's ass round cause I've got some games on order. There's only so much Ridge and Lumines you can handle!

i wait and see somehow the amount of $ that i spent for a psp i rather get a ps2 (that have more good games so far), the mp3 and movie its nice but to watch stuff in that little screen and the UMD cost almost the same that dvd its not something tha i see a great thing. The memory stick its so expensive and also the battery life its poor wait to see if sony upgrade it. Anyways i see DS a very good price atractive and nice machine and got a game that i want to play at least one (castlevania DS), well we all know that sony will kill nintendo lets hope this wont happen

I played my friends psp...the graphics are really good for handheld, and the screen looks like a mini plasma........ BUT im not gonna spend $250 and $50 more for games. I rather just buy another ipod.

got mine on pre-order and my last final is thursday morning :D

585643341[/snapback]

Your sig is awesome! :D

I dont think i'll but one, a handheld that costs more than a console is out of my reach :/

Maybe later but not now

You can't even record your own movies onto UMDs so It's NOT gonna happen for me to buy a PSP for $250 right now. Maybe when it's $150, then I will buy one.