Krezno quits

Hi,

Like Bant, Krezno has decided to stop making VS anymore. Even all the links to his VS are removed. This is what he said when I PM him:

I'm just not into that anymore. I've been getting too busy with the band, I've had no time for other hobbies. I still gladly give stuff out to people that request it.

If anyone is able to offer some bandwidth, I hope we can host his files again for Neowin members. I have some of his great VS and I am willing to share. Anyone is keen on this idea?

Bummer. I rather liked his VS's. Though I'm sure all of the negative comments people make when someone releases his/her "work" have no impact on someone keeping up with it?

Another good one gone...still puzzles me why they decide to remove everything they made from the net but still allow people to distribute it openly...

cause people are idiots. Like not allowing someone to port something. People will do it if they want. What makes these authors think they are all mighty? If they release it openly, as long as someone doesn't make a profit, they can't do anything about it.

My site is Always open to customizers who need a place for there files, Krezno is more than welcome to host them there in the download section or make other arrangements with me if he wants ;)