Miranda Customization Topic

Karma thats about C_list nicer, lets keep this clean just like foobar topic :)

(Btw you stole my topic name, couldnt you create some other name like Miranda Tweaking Topic or soemthing? lol)

Thanks russle!

I'm using tweakui to make my list transparent, but there are artifacts around the list's text when i have cleartype turned on. any idea how to fix this?

btw, do you think i can get your clist config for the theme in the screen shot above?

Can you easily add emoticons self-made emoticons in Miranda?

How will the emoticon show when chating with a MSN Messenger user?

Thanks

585663323[/snapback]

No, you can't. SmileyAdd uses DLLs for emoticons, which is an absolutely HORRIBLE idea. I think IEView lets you do fancy emoticons, but i've never used them, so i'm not sure.

And none of the emoticons will show up for Messenger users unless they're emoticons that they've got on there already. (Like if you do (@) it'll show a cat, but if you make your own :horsejumpingafence: emoticon, it's probably not going to show up for them.)

One of the few things i love about Trillian is its emoticon format. GIFs and WAVs and junked all linked together with XML files. So rad. :/

when using tabsrmm with ieview, i get "unknown contact" if i use a theme with the topbar. how do i fix this?

585663514[/snapback]

Update your tabsrmm and IEView

I've got Clist_nicer. I've put it inside my plugin folder. How come i dun have the option to user spotlight.clist ?

585663980[/snapback]

If you have clist_nicer activated in the plugins section go to List Background+ > Import and choose the .clist

For smileys with ieview is pretty easy to add a smiley (animated ones too), just open the asl file with notepad and add it there, see the other smilies and you will understand how it works.

If you want MSN smilies, the same as the official client and you are using IEView check this:

http://www.miranda-im.org/download/details...iewfile&id=1901