[FIFA STREET]

this game is awesome...great fun not like normally crappy Fifa...its FUN! Brazil team tricks are awesome...me and my mates play this game good fun :)

thats a sick ass game i've got it...cant stop playing...its alot more fun then the regular fifa games this one just rules!!

It's good to play on and off but not for prolonged periods of time as it's not got the depth of a regular footy game. Best played with friends rather than single player IMO, much more fun :)

i have it since teh last 10 days btu i havent played it at all , i prefer playig mah tekkn 5, though i belive that ill be playing it once my friends come over

The games is ok, I like the music, the locations and the quick action that the game offers, Ideal for playing with a bunch of buddies, but I find FIFA 2005 tournaments more entretaining

for a first gen game, it's pretty damn fun. not as polished as the other street games, but definitely still good. more fun if playing with other people too.

I think the character animations are a lot better than NFL Street but not as good as NBA Street 3. It's similar to the other street games in that it isn't really comparable to the original FIFA. Besides I think Winning Eleven is a better game than FIFA any day.