PS 3

the PS3 is suppose to be unveiled this week (on march 9th they said next week) it would make sense to have UMD on the system, movies could be played on the PS3 and on the PSP. is this a UMD writer or just a reader thats the question.

where the hell do the controllers go, or are they wireless?

585660609[/snapback]

You don't use controllers :pinch: :p Well, I hope it's fake I think its looks fugly.

It doesnt look like something that would actually be sold.  Just another render from someone with an imagination ;D

585660618[/snapback]

Coming from a 3d background, i'll have to say thats a damn good render then, and i want to know the specs of the computer involved. And if so how did they get that reflection on there? ;)

if it's real, how big is it? without an object to compare it to, it looks huge

maybe it'll take UMD's so you can play PSP games on it

If it's not a fake, someone could get in big trouble for putting that 2005 Sony copyright label on it. The reflection on it looks like it was taken in the middle of a mall or something...maybe not, who knows?

If it is real, I assume the UMD slot is to play PSP games on it -- just like the PS2 could play PSX games. That's an excellent idea if you ask me. Looks good, but possibly a little big.

Nah , it won't trust me.

585660652[/snapback]

How do you know? It makes perfect sense. Play the PSP, save your game to a memory stick, put in the slot on the PS3, play it at home. It's a great idea, backwards compatibility (like the PS2 was). If I remember, many people weren't believing that the PS2 would be backwards compatible, and yet it was. In fact, it would make less sense to NOT have this feature, now that the idea is out there.