[WB] Antimatter

Started from scratch after losing it, anyways...

Here is Antimatter, the evil twin of 'Foton'!! it is a beautiful dark and deep style with futuristic look and small pixel blah blah bl....if you used Foton you will understand, if not check it out here.

AntimatterThumbnail.png

If you post about this lacking of detail and you see it all the same black, try calibrating your monitor or adjust brightness or gamma etc... :rofl:

Download @ DeviantART

Sorry, not feeling it. :p Love the original Foton though. It's done nicely, just..don't like it. :) Let's see other peoples' opinions..

Although, I'm only judging from the preview. I guess I'd have tot ry it, but then I'd have installed Windowblinds a 5th time..

Sorry, not feeling it. :p Love the original Foton though. It's done nicely, just..don't like it. :) Let's see other peoples' opinions..

Although, I'm only judging from the preview. I guess I'd have tot ry it, but then I'd have installed Windowblinds a 5th time..

585700699[/snapback]

It cant be a total redesign of foton or it wouldnt be foton, Just redid some graphics, and I agree that it looks best in white (for me) :yes: But there's a lot of people who like dark visual styles...

And the quality of thise depends on your monitor, on one of my CRT's I could see this one 90% flat, it suxed :(

Edited by koopey

I cannot see it on DA... I get some wierd SUmmit 2005 page...

585700889[/snapback]

Check all the way in the bottom, and click soething that says like "Go to deviantart"

I cannot see it on DA... I get some wierd SUmmit 2005 page...

585700889[/snapback]

You have to go to the bottom of the page and click "Continue to DeviantART"

EDIT: koopey got it first :blush:

:o can i have your babies?

where's matt0 to port?? tell him to quit his job and do this ASAP :)

this is like the most... perfect... theme... ever... :wub:

Edited by nemo

:o can i have your babies? 

where's matt0 to port?? tell him to quit his job and do this ASAP :)

this is like the most... perfect... theme... ever... :wub:

585701114[/snapback]

Haven't started yet. Guess I better eh.

THANKS OMAR. AS IF I NEED MORE **** TO DO.

:D

you guys have downloaded it? I still can't download!

585701719[/snapback]

I also couldn't get past the DeviantArt Summit page, but only while in Opera. IE works tho...

well, I got through DA... but when I try to install it says something along the lines of 'this does not have a .uis file associated with it'. Can someone help? This happens with both Foton and Antimatter... :hmmm:

well, I got through DA... but when I try to install it says something along the lines of  'this does not have a .uis file associated with it'. Can someone help? This happens with both Foton and Antimatter... :hmmm:

585703379[/snapback]

Go in ur folder where ur **** is, and delete all the folders with the text of Antimatter and foton in it