mitch hedberg dead?

I saw this on howard stern.com

Mitch Hedberg - Farewell to a Friend

The Howard Stern Show is saddened to learn that legendary comedian Mitch Hedberg has passed away. Mitch was just on the show two weeks ago..

I guess it could be an april fools joke, but that would be really messed up.

Plus I have tickets to see his show tomorrow night at the Baltimore Imporv

Edited by Remote

i heard today.. still trying to confirm it myself. KML on 98 ROCK Balt. tried to call but were confronted by a frantic woman on the phone saying "stop calling here if you want to know anything call his Publaist.

Never heard of him.

585703262[/snapback]

great comedian, and if its on howard stern i think its an april fools joke, hes not dead hes probably hiding somewhere deep in the woods till this whole farce is over.

"i went to buy a candle holder but they didnt have one, so i bought a cake"

:rofl: memorable quote :rofl:

if you don't know who mitch hedberg is, you should at least check out some of his work. quite funny imo

"i like the fedex guy, caus ehe is a drug dealer and he doesn't even know it. and unlike my other drug dealer, he is always on time"

Can't confirm yet

"Y'know I order a club sandwhich all the time. And I'm not even a member. I don't know how I get away with it. I like my sanwhiches witth three peices of bread. So do I. Lets form a club. Okay, but we're gonna need more stickulation. Yes we do. Instead of cutting it once, lets cut it again. Yeah, four triangles. And we shall dump chips in the middle. Let me ask you something, how do you feel about frilly toothpicks? I'm for them."

hope this isn't true. Mitch is hilarious

"I think Bigfoot is blurry, its not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is just blurry, which is extra scary to me, 'cause now there is a large out-of-focus monster roaming the country side. Ahh, run away, he's fuzzy."

"i went to buy a candle holder but they didnt have one, so i bought a cake"

585703303[/snapback]

Hahaha, That's Mitch for you. I bet some people don't even get it, that's what's great about some of his jokes, you actually have to think about them.

My favorite:

"I bought Ritz crackers because I wanted some crackers, but on the side of the box it has these ideas of how to eat the crackers. They suggest you put turkey and cheese or caviar on top. Funny how you never see a suggestion just to stack the crackers ... a cracker topped by a cracker. I bought Ritz crackers because I was looking for crackers, not tiny edible plates."

"I bought a doughnut and they gave me a receipt for the doughnut. I don't need a receipt for the doughnut, man. I'll just give you the money and you give me the doughnut. End of transaction. We don't need to bring ink and paper into this. I just can't imagine a scenario where I would have to prove that I had bought a doughnut. Some skeptical friend. 'Don't even act like I didn't get that doughnut. I got the documentation right here. Oh. Wait. It's at home. In the file. Under D'."

My guess is that it's prep for an April Fool's thing. It would seriously suck if Mitch isn't with us anymore. :(

I just noticed that there's also a button that says "Mitch Hedberg 1968-2005" on the comedycentral.com site too. It seems like it may be true. :(

From Comedy Central:

Tragically, Mitch Hedberg passed away this week. Mitch was a beloved member of the Comedy Central family, and we join fans in our sadness. He will be missed.

Mitch passed away in March, 2005.

Nooo! This can't be. Mitch Hedberg is/was an amazing comedian. You will be missed, Mitch. RIP.

Okay WTF, is this realyl true. I can only assume it is.... If its an april foolz joke, then this is seriously FUKED UP...

He is suppose to be at the balitmore improv tonight. I had tickets but gave them away.