w00t, got an atari t-shirt

W00t, would you ever wear that in public? I've thought about buying some of those like hacker t-shirts with funny phrases on them but my friends would be like WTF :s

got it with act of war: collectors edition (got it from GAME)

edit: can't spell

585704370[/snapback]

What do you think of that game? I saw my brother playing it the cut scenes looked amazing and movie-like but i'm not so sure how the later missions are and things like skirmish.

hehe lol reminds me of this guy I saw lately at school.

He was wearing a "Get Firefox" t-shirt, saddest thing I've ever seen :(

Atari is cooler though

Lol, I have loads of MS T-Shirts, etc, but I'd never wear them in public, well I never have even worn them inside lol.

585704373[/snapback]

Why do you you have them if you never wear them? :pp Do people just give them to you? :rofl::

the game is quite fast paced, more like generals with a few nice touches, not as polished though

I got the doom 3 one for pre-ordering the game, I got this one in the act of war collectors edition box

one problem, I'm fat and it don't fit lol

Geeky t-shirts are only cool on people who aren't geeks or at least don't look like geeks.

Then again, people who look like geeks don't look good in anything.

585704413[/snapback]

Yea quite true.

Lol, I have loads of MS T-Shirts, etc, but I'd never wear them in public, well I never have even worn them inside lol.

585704373[/snapback]

I still have one that I won back in 1996 or 1997 when Internet Explorer 3 was released. It has the IE logo on it (embroidered). Microsoft had a raffle back then, the grand prize was a Ford Explorer (a play on the Internet Explorer name), but all I won was the t-shirt. It's a little ratty now, but I still use it around the house sometimes.

Hot Topic carries shirts like that Atari one (some with Nintendo characters, etc., too).