mathh hww

I would say that you need to spend more time on your english homework, and less on your math homework. Your improved writing and spelling abilities will yield better answers from others.

whats up guys

todays a fine day for me to ask you how to do my math hw  :)

585783612[/snapback]

Are you serious? Do you even pay attention in class? Even if you really don't know how to do it I'm sure Google could tell you.

Come on guys, there's nothing wrong with his handwriting.  It's more than legible.

585783625[/snapback]

Please...Please. Tell me you are joking...If thats legiable handwriting then you need some serious lessons!

Please...Please. Tell me you are joking...If thats legiable handwriting then you need some serious lessons!

585783634[/snapback]

If you can't read that, it's YOU that needs lessons or maybe even a pair of glasses?

Just looking at a sample problem (assuming you did the answers in blue ink), you have #22 wrong.

Do you know how scientific notation works?

EDIT: #16 is wrong, too...

EDIT#2: #20 is wrong, too (but only because the teacher required positive exponents.

Edited by markjensen

If you can't read that, it's YOU that needs lessons or maybe even a pair of glasses?

585783643[/snapback]

ofcourse i can read it - but dont you admit it looks like crap? its all slanted and messed up looking...

Perhaps you need glasses to see the flaws...

ofcourse i can read it - but dont you admit it looks like crap? its all slanted and messed up looking...

Perhaps you need glasses to see the flaws...

585783652[/snapback]

When did I say it was the best handwriting in the world? I said it was legible, meaning you can read it. Please think before posting random sweeping statements next time. Thanks.

Where is your textbook? Read that before Neowin. We can tell you the anwsers, but you will still fail the exam beacuse you don't know how to do it.

no i am looking at the text boook i just need to know if i got the right answer now....

can anyone tell me?

585783776[/snapback]

Ok, post your anwser, and we will tell you if its right.

Quick lesson (which you seemed to do correctly some times, but not others)...

Note: I will use the regular text notation here, where x? is written as x^2 (the caret means an exponential).

x^a * x^b = x^(a+b)

(x^a)^b = x^(a*b)

And, when dealing with negatives,

x^(-a) = 1/(x^a)

finally, with scientific notation (10^x), save yourself some hassle and just move the decimal point to the right or left, depending on whether the exponent is negative or positive.

--=[ end lesson ]=--

Out of curiousity, how old are you? I did this stuff in, like, elementary school or early middle school.

1. Correct

3. a^(m+n)

5. Correct

7. Correct

9. 18a^5

11. 8(x^5)(y^5)

13. (1/4)a

15. 4

17. 1/(10^2)

19. 1/4

21. .0016

23. .000964

25. 8.05 x 10^9

Above are the answers to all the odd problems. Hopefully that will help you understand what you have to do on the others.

These were really, really easy. You need to read your book if you're having trouble with problems like these. Hopefully I didn't make any stupid mistakes...