After a year of unemployment and a year of prison

Hopefully they won't check that sex offenders list!

Seriously though, why were you in prison?

585812949[/snapback]

Google my name, or just click here.

well best of look mate and i hope your legit with gaming now because it the only good way  (Y)

fblade

585812999[/snapback]

I'm legit with everything now. I try to use as much open source stuff as I can, and as for gaming, I've been playing World of Warcraft since beta, and it pretty much takes up all of the time I want to spend on gaming these days.

I think I've played a few Razor games before :whistle: .....oh, good luck with the job thing.

Whether "good" or "bad", your credentials speak for themselves. You have a history of knowing the know, and that's something nobody can deny.

As long as your are honest about your past (and it's NOTHING to be ashamed of), then you have no problems. If someone has a problem with it and refuses to see who you are now, then would you really want to work alongside such a closed mind?

:D Best wishes with the job interview Shane and man i must be behind the times cuase this is the first i have heard of Razer 1911

anyways take it easy and good luck :alien: :D

Good 'ol Razor.. I was a big fan :D

To tell you the truth, I have never seen a "group" member on a public forum such as this before.

Best of luck to you!

-Quickstrike