XBOX 360 IS HERE!

Found this on engadget.com

All right, after many a false sighting and tons of sketchy pics (the Xbox 360 was starting to give the Virgin Mary a run for her money), our sources are confirming that this is really it. My, Xbox 360, how concave you are! We also admire your simple, round nexus. Mmmmmm.

[Thanks to everyone who sent this one in]

I don't know, but it looks legit.

post-15817-1114210277.jpg

and this alleged picture holds as much credibility as all the other "rumored designs" from a "reliable source". Just wait till the damn thing comes out will ya?

That looks like an IR port rather then a controller port. Just like the rumors, wireless controllers were a possibility.

Engadget are pretty reliable but it doesn't look quite right. I hope this isn't the final design, I'm not liking the look of it whatsoever.

That said, it does appear to have everything that the Xbox 360's design is supposed to have - a concave shape, the power button posted on mycolony.com, lack of controller ports to further suggest use wireless controllers...

thats just ugly...but i would not be surprised if thats it..cant say much for looks though..the SNES was horribly ugly but i played the heck out of it

i agree with the IR port, the black looks glossy and extruded from the outer bevel to be flush with the face

Heres a better pic

xbox36023xo.jpg

I like it :p

585814781[/snapback]

It looks nice, but I can hardly believe there will be only one controller port. However, it has been confirmed that there will be wireless capability built in out-of-the-box.

It's not bad. It could be the real design, but I dunno. It's obvious that the IR port is for DVD playback and not for wireless controllers, which would most certainly be RF-based. The button below "Memory Unit 2" looks like it might be for wireless internet, maybe? Can it connect wirelessly to a network? That would be kick ass. The thing at the very bottom puzzles me though... maybe it slides back to reveal some USB ports or something.

It's not bad. It could be the real design, but I dunno. It's obvious that the IR port is for DVD playback and not for wireless controllers, which would most certainly be RF-based. The button below "Memory Unit 2" looks like it might be for wireless internet, maybe? Can it connect wirelessly to a network? That would be kick ass. The thing at the very bottom puzzles me though... maybe it slides back to reveal some USB ports or something.

585814811[/snapback]

Removable HDD :yes:

Anyways... I'm just going to wait for the real thing :p All these rumors are ****ing me off :p