stop sniffing glue and celebrate my 7k

so yea...yay!

couple of people to thank for my post whoring

ripgut, kenny,e-penguin, tiago, vice, kelsey, jen, pimp, homer, merkava (teh j00), the waveman, WishX, [sanctified] (deja de confundir el valium y las aspirinas :p ), kiwi and i know i forgot a lot of people but im kinda tipsy right now and my memory isnt good when tanked :happy:

been a wild and strange trip, most of you are great people, some of you are total d*ckwads but overall its been fun :happy:

and remember....

midget.jpg

ninja...POOF!

Edited by spiegel

:p

i've never seen a midget using a urinal before.. but there was this one time i was in a stall and this extremely tall guy took the stall next to me.. i mean jesus christ, he can see me!.. i was too scared to go pee.

waited til he left.

@vice king: pshh i wouldve peed on him :shifty:

585850310[/snapback]

i think i did a little bit.. when i looked up he scared the **** out of me.. so i jumped and it squirted all over the place until i stopped it.

congrats spieg, but i'm still gonna invade planet spiegel with my flying ninja tortoises and were gonna kick ur ass off ur own rock. with my rocket ship :shifty:

Congrats spEIgle :o I miss-spelled it again ( oh well :p ), Good to see yah man, join in more multis more often ( I know kenny will keep adding you :p ).

(Y)