[Cursors] Gant 3

well, here are some cursors that i put together. i know i originally said they would be in .cur format as well as cursorxp, but there were some problems with hotspots on the normal windows cursors, so i scraped that idea as my trial version of artcursors expired. so yea, im left with this, enjoy. more colour variations coming soon, only if ppl like these tho. dont expect them soon, i got exams. thanks to mattahan for wonderful icons and dpg777 as well for help and advice. andddddddddd........ enjoy i guess. cya

edit: tell me if somethign went wrong with the cursors themselves, or setting them up at deviantart, first submission, something bound to go wrong.

GANT 3 Cursors - Blue

edit: Red here GANT 3 Cursors - Red

Green as well GANT 3 Cursors - Green

post-73222-1115074077_thumb.jpg

Edited by ozan_03

I can convert the set to CUR format for you.

585863725[/snapback]

hey,

that would be great, but i was just wondering what software you use to make the .cur files, cuz my trial version of artcursors expired so yea.

And is it possible to resize them? Because they are very big !I'm in 1280x1024 and Woow too big....

585864034[/snapback]

Well, i just tried going into that resolution, and they are the same size, so i dunno what the problem could be. as for resizing, i dont really know if i want to atm. that would probably be the end of the list for me right now anyways cus i want to put them into .cur first for ppl without cursorxp, then i may plan on doing some colour variations.

they are a bit large, maybe size them down a bit?

plus, the ones that are .CUR, the "precision select" and the "text select" are very pixilated.

edit: for the "link select" instead of a cube, why not put one of the internet globes from one of the G.A.N.T. sets. that'd make a bit more sense to me. not trying to be rude, just constructive criticism... hey, you've got more talent than i do :)

Edited by finagle69

they are a bit large, maybe size them down a bit?

plus, the ones that are .CUR, the "precision select" and the "text select" are very pixilated.

edit:  for the "link select" instead of a cube, why not put one of the internet globes from one of the G.A.N.T. sets.  that'd make a bit more sense to me.  not trying to be rude, just constructive criticism... hey, you've got more talent than i do :)

585868427[/snapback]

yes that is true, but i was confused when using cursorxp cus its called "hand" so i didnt know what it meant, but i did learn soon after. i can change it if anybody wants it...

that'd be great.

ps, i installed the latest edition of cursorXP and resized to 70%, i think that's about adequate.

but yes, a dif link cursor would be wonderful :)

thx.

i guess i will change the link to the globe now, but i was just wondering what everyone will want for the other colour schemes? leave it as the blue globe, or just change the saturation or hue or whatever...? or the cube things.

i'm a fan of blue and red. the blue you've got, maybe do one with changing the hue to red?

maybe do a "darker" set, by changing the saturation?

attached is what mine look like... i use a dark theme, so i scaled down the brightness down to -44 and the size down to 70%

if i could have them like that in a .CUR format with the precision and text selects not pixilated, i'd be enthralled. i've attached a pic of the pixelation i'm talking about.

post-22122-1115331973.png

post-22122-1115331982.png

Fixed:

iBeam.cur

Cross.cur

Smaller version coming.

GANT_Redone.zip

Edit: Smaller version (75% normal) attached:

Gant_Cursors_Slim.zip

585878610[/snapback]

Great! :D

Thank you very much!

I've created 2 Cursor Scheme Installation Files; copy them to the directories where you extracted the cursors, right click and select install (it copies the cursors to the Cursor Directory and creates a Scheme).

Gant_Cursor_Scheme_Installation_Files.zip