First picture of Nintendo Revolution!

Certainly looks a lot more like the description offered by nintendo than the supposed "Nintendo ON" video that was floating around...

On the first sight not a shocking desgin (but the quality of picture isn't that great either). I'm looking forward to the first games of these new consoles (Revolution, X360 en PS3). Specs and design don't say it all :D

looks awesome. nintendo did say it would be small. very sexy. :yes:

too bad we probably won't see the controller anytime soon. :(

that system looks great, but i'm tending to agree on the fact that the controller and games will make or break this system. i have faith, the controllers nintendo have developed have become the basis for all controllers since.

Looks like Nintendo's going wireless w/ the controllers as well. I for one am glad to see wired controllers become a thing of the past.

Christ Almighty, did all the console designers this time around just get beaten with an ugly stick?

Xbox360 - Meh, it's not bad, but I don't see the point of a concave design. Still, the other aspects of its design are decent.

PS3 - I was in a chat room when the first pics got released. Everyone let out a simultaneous, "WTF?" and proceeded to pray that at least the controller would be good. When we saw the controller, again, everyone let out a yelp of despair and started praying for a redesign. If the X360 design is supposed to represent inhaling, then the PS3 seems to represent exhaling. In short, the X360 design sucks, and the PS3 design blows.

Revolution - OK, look, I'm all for minimalistic, and the Revolution accomplishes this. However, it has no style. It's just a shiny black box. It looks more like an external hard drive than anything. A console is supposed to look like a console, not a shiny brick. Maybe I'll like it more when more pics are displayed, but c'mon.

EDIT: OK, I saw more pictures, and I'm liking the Revolution design more. I do have to admit that I'm thrilled to see a slot loader on it (the PS3 has one too, which is sweet). Here's how I'm gonna have to break down the ratings for console design:

Revolution > Xbox360 > PS3

Still need to see the Revolution's controller, though.

Nintendo is for younger people thats are the games based of, look at super Maria/Zelda.

XBOX/Playstation is for mature people and has good games, like halo / far cry / Doom / Quake to name a few