Being a Subscriber

Hey, I'm sorry, I know, I should only do it to support Neowin, but I'm gonna eventually Subscribe, and I was wondering what cool things Subscribers get?

Well you get an awesome orange badge for starters... you can edit the titles of your own posts, a neowin type e-mail address, your own forum.... and a bunch of other leet stuff that only subscribers can discuss

Well you get an awesome orange badge for starters... you can edit the titles of your own posts, a neowin type e-mail address, your own forum.... and a bunch of other leet stuff that only subscribers can discuss

585949199[/snapback]

Damn it, in every thread it's discussed they say "We have a forum an email, and lots of other stuff." ..whats the other stuff!?

You get the badge, email, a small forum, ability to re-title your posts (only staf has that ability too), and the karma of helping us stay alive amist rising operating costs.

There are more benefits planned, but you will have to stay tuned for those.

Cool-Cool BangBang. *steals credit cards*

I've got some donating to do.

585949343[/snapback]

Thank you very much. It means a lot to us.

Off topic: bangbang023 i love you.

585949350[/snapback]

haha thanks, I think. :rofl:

You get the badge, email, a small forum, ability to re-title your posts (only staf has that ability too), and the karma of helping us stay alive amist rising operating costs.

There are more benefits planned, but you will have to stay tuned for those.

585949300[/snapback]

a black t-shirt that says neowin on the front would be nice

a black t-shirt that says neowin on the front would be nice

585949383[/snapback]

That would cost more, for us, than the sum of the donation. The subscribers will be getting more features in the future and some of them sound really cool, but, again, you'll have to stay tuned to see what happens. Our admins and coderators have big plans for everyone.

That would cost more, for us, than the sum of the donation. The subscribers will be getting more features in the future and some of them sound really cool, but, again, you'll have to stay tuned to see what happens. Our admins and coderators have big plans for everyone.

585949397[/snapback]

you could create different types of package like half-life (bronze, silver and gold) with different prices.

that way neowin could earn more money and people will be more interested. i remember that i read a threat not long ago about a neowin wristband and almost all the people like the idea

Edited by )(RockerBoy

The satisfaction that you helped Neowin should be feature enough.

585949496[/snapback]

Couldn't agree more!! Although the extras are nice.

Plus, your sexy rating on the forums increases (at minimum) 5%

585949948[/snapback]

lol :rofl: :rofl:

585949397[/snapback]

We finally get to meet timdorr?

We finally get to meet timdorr?

585949961[/snapback]

No one wants that. For the love of god, no one wants that.......*tries to supress the memories*

No one wants that. For the love of god, no one wants that.......*tries to supress the memories*

585949963[/snapback]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Those orange subscriber sigs scare me... :laugh:

They are quite sexy, you have to admit. I feel like a deputy with that AWSOME ARSE star!

They are quite sexy, you have to admit.  I feel like a deputy with that AWSOME ARSE star!

585949982[/snapback]

please...It looks horrible right aligned ROFL.

[quote name='tm?' date='May 21 2005, 04:06:laugh:h:&nbsp:laugh:h:&nbsp:laugh:h:

Those orange subscriber sigs scare me..:laugh:h:

585949973[/snapback]

....actually I quite like them...very professional

....actually I quite like them...very professional

585950832[/snapback]

not when like.. 60 people have it LOL.. gets kinda annoying. i'd rather stay origional ;)