New WB feature: Glowing

Just wanted to give you a head's up that the next update to WindowBlinds is going to support for glowing effects.

Example: Mouse over effect on title bar buttons would create a glow effect around the title bar button that would expand off the window (lke a light effect). It's highly cool.

Just wanted to give you a head's up that the next update to WindowBlinds is going to support for glowing effects.

Example: Mouse over effect on title bar buttons would create a glow effect around the title bar button that would expand off the window (lke a light effect).  It's highly cool.

585980184[/snapback]

sounds cool :D

Example: Mouse over effect on title bar buttons would create a glow effect around the title bar button that would expand off the window (lke a light effect).  It's highly cool.

585980184[/snapback]

When does it appear in the new betas?

• 2 weeks later...

There is a update on Stardock Central for WB which has the glowing buttons, there is already a skin on Wincustomize that shows it off nicely :rofl: Tronnix by MikeB314 (part of Skinplant)

It reminds me about menu selct in games :) looks nice

this is shortcut:http://woodbridge.wincustomize.com/preview.aspx?source=mikeb314/wb/5087.jpg&SID=44&UID=0

Looking at it, my first impressions were along the lines of 'The usual over-the-top WindowBlinds crap, I see'. But I must admit it does look pretty slick after a few glances.

I can't see myself using though, not without some improvements.

perhaps you should actually try it then form an opinion instead of the usual neowin crap comments from people who base books on their cover?

it's actually one of the most usable skins out there right now.