[Wallpaper] DNA

This is one of my better wallpapers, and it was probably the simplist.

dna6yf.th.jpg

Edit: I have packaged all my DNA walls, including 2 customized resolutions and a png with just the DNA and transparent background. DNA pack can be downloaded Here.

Enjoy :D

Edited by j.nudd

what a day, i have been searching for nice DNA wallpapers for a long time, thank a lot bro. do you have any with all the four colors, showing Adenine, Guanine, Thymidine and Cytosine ? I'd love a 3d wall with all of em in it. PM me if you have one like that please.

For the love of GOD will you make this avaible in more colors

nice job

but i need this in more color , White? Better Blue?, Orange?, chrome/grey???

:D

man you cant make a hot wallpaper like this in ONE color =(

Edited by pappmasta

Awsome wall!! What did you use to create it?

I used Bryce 5

For the love of GOD will you make this avaible in more colors

nice job

but i need this in more color , White? Better Blue?, Orange?, chrome/grey???

biggrin.gif

man you cant make a hot wallpaper like this in ONE color =(

I'll get right on it :yes:

Could you do one for me?

1680x1050 Widescreen.

But make the DNA Strand horizontal instead of vertical?

586001620[/snapback]

same here

could you make one in a 1280*720 Widescreen for my 50" DLP HDTV monitor Resolution

if you make it in white and chrome/grey/titanium, sky/baby blue and white, white and orgage going horizontial i will donate some cash to your paypal...

im serious i like it that much and having problem fiding good WS wall paper cause they all stretch out

Wow, this is more popular than i thought. I've got 2 more i just finshed:

dnaorange3kc.th.jpg

dnachrome7op.th.jpg

Could you do one for me?

1680x1050 Widescreen.

But make the DNA Strand horizontal instead of vertical?

I'll start on that one and have it done by morning

same here

could you make one in a 1280*720 Widescreen for my 50" DLP HDTV monitor Resolution

if you make it in white and chrome/grey/titanium, sky/baby blue and white, white and orgage going horizontial i will donate some cash to your paypal...

no problem, you're next in line, but i'm not gonna take any money, cause i'm a nice guy :)

simple i like it but could you make one with a dark back ground

No problem, you're third

While you're at it I'd like one with a dark blue (#003366 or similar) background and greyish-black horizontal dna if possible.

Great talent, I'm sure everyone would love to see more of your work!

edit: You can skip that if you want... tried out the grey/white and I love it.

Sorry, I had some unexpected problems with my computer last night, but i will start those renders today and have them done as soon as possible.

Man.. this is one awesome wallpaper! :D

If you don't mind, could you send me a transparent PNG, with the DNA only? So that I can use it as a layer in Photoshop, and make my own mod, to suit my desktop... If you could do that, I'd be very grateful :D

Hypoxiaicon, here is a horizontal for you at 1680x1050

horizontalchrome2ed.th.jpg

586006981[/snapback]

Thank you, could I be a pain and ask for a black background and whatever colour dna looks best?

Man.. this is one awesome wallpaper! biggrin.gif

If you don't mind, could you send me a transparent PNG, with the DNA only? So that I can use it as a layer in Photoshop, and make my own mod, to suit my desktop... If you could do that, I'd be very grateful biggrin.gif

Sure thing, it'll take me just a bit

Thank you, could I be a pain and ask for a black background and whatever colour dna looks best?

Yeah, i'm trying, but i'm having a problem because of lighting, but i'm workign on it

same here

dnachrome1280x7200hn.th.jpg