blue6 wb skin

its pretty cool, i dont have WB installed, is there anyway you could take a screenshot of the theme with the start button on the bottom or top and not on the sides?

Also, i really like the min/max buttons

I like it, but here's a short list.

font size is too large.

when the taskbar is at the top of the screen, the start button is too large and doesn't fit.

there is a gap between open windows and the taskbar.

I'd like to see a thinner taskbar too, but that's just me.

I like it, but here's a short list.

font size is too large.

when the taskbar is at the top of the screen, the start button is too large and doesn't fit. 

there is a gap between open windows and the taskbar.

I'd like to see a thinner taskbar too, but that's just me.

586040619[/snapback]

post a SS of it on the top?

Yes, it looks smooth, you can tell alot of talent and hard work went into this. However on the whole most of the parts are just way too big. The font is so large that it gets cut off in tons of places, and also the theme does not seem to like Firefox... I get a weird and ugly looking blue line between the bookmarks toolbar and the tab bar. I'd love a slightly more 'minimal' version.

Looks like a Sustenance rip...  :whistle:

586053570[/snapback]

oh and kol owns the rights to mismatched caption buttons? lol

Looks like a Sustenance rip...  :whistle:

586053570[/snapback]

if you feel this theme is a rip off of anything, i beg you to do a side by side comparison of the config files and graphic resources

for those that recognize the amount of time that went into this,, i greatly appreciate it!

the fonts look big because i designed the theme for usability on a 1200x1920 laptop screen. i'll work on another version with smaller text.

His first beta was out long before Sustenance was...do some searching...

586059110[/snapback]

OK, cool. I was going by first impressions, and I didn't really care enough to investigate it.

kb1, it's a nice looking theme. Good work. :)

i'm sitting here, waiting for the screenie to load and then i finally realize i have to click on the link :p

wow it's very nice. only thing I don't like is the window buttons, would be nicer without the outline, just simple blank and hover makes a faint box around each button. just my two cents. and oh yeah, can you make this a vs plz?