EX 3D Style [Download Now]

wow, very orginal and has great potential. it the start menu was compacted and the buttons very flattened and everything turned neater - this would be a killer style.

but somehow i think you like the 3d (dont know, maybe the name of the style was a giveaway) and this is not going to happen.

I agree with most everyone else when I say that the "3dness" is just not very appealing. Good effort though, keep trying.

Good effort, but the taskbar is way too freaking huge, the startmenu is enormous, and it lacks any sort of polish.

586036740[/snapback]

Yep, have to agree with that.

this theme is entirely too busy. while i can appreciate trying to do something different, the visual elements of this theme just add unnecessary clutter and cause text to be hard to read. for your next effort, you should try using colors to make things easier to read.

don't take this the wrong way though, just constructive criticism.

I like it alot but wouldn't look good on 1024*768 and I don't want any bigger. What icons are those? I used them before but can't remember the name. They're on wincustomize.org I believe.

This is an excellent idea that just needs more polish. Get rid of the clunky standard XP start button and replace it with something smaller, maybe just a winflag or another streamlined symbol. Agree that a smaller start menu is also a must. I could do without the whole "swooshy" look too. The more minimal you make this theme while still keeping the 3D element the better.

It doesnt look too bad.But the start menu and especially the start button could have been better.

And please attact smaller images!That image is 295 kb in size.It is gonna kill dial-up users like me.