"Klassik"

Klassik Visual Style

Klassik_Visual_Style_by_Tolke.jpg

Fullsize

Description:

Similiar to the last Classic Mod, but this time I give you 5 very usable themes.

Klassik - Blue

Klassik - Gray

Klassik - Green

Klassik - Orange

Klassik - Teal

Game :happy:

great mod....but how about makin a thinner taslbar and maybe changing the font cause sometimes its hard to read

586124550[/snapback]

I'd really have to agree. It'd be nice to at least have the option for Tahoma or Verdana. I'm not blind by any means, but I don't want to go blind trying to read my screen. Really a great theme, err, mod tho.

anyone want to make a reg entry to add this like tae last one?...also i hav a registry entry request for someone who knows how to do it..(PM me)...still ahs to do with this mod so i am not really advertising :)

Game .. You Should Inform People Around Here What Your Files Are .. People Are Expecting A VS When You Say (Klassik Visual Style) .. In Your Next Post/Posts Please Explain That Its Juts A Color/Font Mod And That You Have No Control Over The Start Menu/Compact/Thin Taskbar Ect... There Are Plenty Of Useless Posts Asking ... Me For One Do Appreciate The Simple Classic Look And Do Understand That These Are Just .Themes .. Thanks For The Great .Themes And Keep Em Coming

Anyone know of an MSN skin that would match nicely?

586139546[/snapback]

yeah.......i'm using ocean gant because it match the icons i'm using