New Tiger Woods 360 Shots

wow grow up.

i love how everyone's reason to not like any EA game is  "EA sucks"

586127658[/snapback]

One thing I've learned is.. once someone makes up their mind on a company (or a person).. they always think that way. EA could release gold in their games and some people would still not buy them. Just the way life is I guess. :cry:

Agree, the current Xbox would even be capable of rendering CLOSE to that. Even the trees look repetive.

586127743[/snapback]

HA

Current Tiger Woods on Xbox

e3-2004-tiger-woods-pga-tour-2005-screens-200405110503716.jpg

Now remember, Xbox360 games are ment to run at 1080i, while most Xbox games run at 480i. Big difference there.

Liquid that's because EA doesn't know how to program at all and they make everything with PS2 in mind, or the lowest of the field. See for example the water, the current XBOX is capable of pixel shaders and cool stuff, still the water is horrible on the screenshot you posted, like it was made for PS2, the current xbox is capable of rendering water close to what the "next" gen Tiger Woods has.

Just see here the PS2 version looks almost the same as the one you posted

920560_20040922_screen002.jpg

Since all the xbox360 is touting is graphics. Guess thats why they released the shots. Hmmmm.

Water looks great, sky is the best it can get I think, but the trees look really bad in some of the shots.

Overall, it isn't that bad but not impressed for Next-Gen.