what are you going to eat at the 4th of july

I'll probably eat a sandwich, some fast food... dunno. I don't think we celebrate independence day in canada ;)

Oh btw, on july 1st (canada day) I think I'll eat a regular supper/dinner (whatever) and a couple of beers with a bunch of pals :p

Not really sure yet ... though I have a friend or two going to the VANS warped Tour ...

I may join them ... If I do then what ever kind of junk food they serve at that ...

Americans eat on 4th of july is American Food. Greasy double burgers large french fries and a large pepsi or coke at a fast food restruant

its why there so obese/fat

Then they say "well ive tried everything and gone on a diet 2" LOL the DIET in diet coke doesnt mean diet!!!

:D

Well, on 1st of July (Canada day! woot!), I will be spending some part of the day downtown with my Wife. Planning on going for a picnic if the weather is nice. And at night we will go by the water to watch the fireworks :happy:

I wanted to grill, but I don't have a grill and it turns out my parents don't either! So maybe i'll fry some chicken or something instead. Hmmm....I *could* make potato salad also

*runs to ask flish if I'm allowed to*

[Qutote]Turkey Burgers for me!, IMO they taste better then regular Burgers and a heck of allot better for you as well![/Quote]

i agree with that it does taste better

and some one said something about diet coke. i agree with that some what since some people get a big mac and drink a diet coke and say they are losing wieght, just got to subway. but i do love the KFC.

Americans eat on 4th of july is American Food. Greasy double burgers large french fries and a large pepsi or coke at a fast food restruant

its why there so obese/fat

Then they say "well ive tried everything and gone on a diet 2" LOL the DIET in diet coke doesnt mean diet!!!

:D

586142333[/snapback]

Food makes me happy, thus i'm happy. :D

I'll probably eat a piece of meat, some potatoes and some vegetable :p

I just love how 4th of July means absolutely NOTHING in my country :D