MIGHT be selling my laptop, what's a fair price?

Hey, I might be selling my laptop so I can build a desktop, and wanted to know what a good price would be. Here are the specs:

3.4 GHz Pentium 4

1GB RAM

256MB ATI Mobility Radeon 9700

4x DVD?RW drive

60GB 7200RPM HD

17" Widescreen display (1680x1050)

Built-in 802.11b/g

Built-in slots for various removable media (MS, SD, CF, etc)

Thanks!

thats still a good spec, who makes it?

586139343[/snapback]

It's unbranded, but it's the same as a Sager 8790, IIRC. Bought it new for about $2200 or so back in mid-2004.

I would say free to me=D Would it be able to play games like BF-Veitnam and yes I don't know much computers><

I would say free to me=D Would it be able to play games like BF-Veitnam and yes I don't know much computers><

586141087[/snapback]

dude, Vietnam runs on a Geforce 2.

586141087[/snapback]

Would it look good.

Edit: Never Mind its a 9700 :pinch:

I know it's a desktop replacement, but how's the battery life?

I would imagine those specs would rape it.

586141513[/snapback]

Oh, jeez, not good. I opted for the larger battery when I bought it, but hardcore gaming without a power cord sucks up the juice so much that you've got anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour before the thing dies on you. It's not just rape, it's unlubricated anal rape. With a baseball bat.

Oh, jeez, not good. I opted for the larger battery when I bought it, but hardcore gaming without a power cord sucks up the juice so much that you've got anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour before the thing dies on you. It's not just rape, it's unlubricated anal rape. With a baseball bat.

586145424[/snapback]

Hahahaha, point taken.