Gangsta Forums?

I have thought about making a forums for & about gangs since I haven't seen one so far. Anyone of you interested? :D It should have a complete unique Gang mod/game with many features. ;)

What do ya think?

Edited by Snake

That's cool guys. I'll see what I can do and will post updates regarding to it Any suggestions or comments, feel free to post below. :D

Prometheus, I'll contact you on MSN. What domain do you have anyway?

Well some of them they do. But I'm pretty sure most of us has played GTA: San Andreas which is like a gangsta game and it is so popular.

I have thought about making a forums for & about gangs since I haven't seen one so far. Anyone of you interested? :D It should have a complete unique Gang mod/game with many features. ;)

What do ya think?

586178839[/snapback]

:wacko:

a gang forum?

real gangstas don't know how to use computers, let alone know about forums.

586178974[/snapback]

Exactly, i grew up in the ghetto all my life, saw alot, did alot, fouled up alot. It wasn't until 2000 when i got away from everything deciding a change in my life was needed i headed to AZ to go to school and that is where i got into computers. before then, hell i barely knew wth a cpu was, i thought it was the entire unit that made up a pc.

:o :unsure: :p :happy: :D :rofl: :D :laugh: :rofl: :D :laugh: :rofl: :D :laugh: :rofl: :woot: :rofl: :laugh: :woot: :rofl: :laugh: :woot:

Why not...

a gang forum?

real gangstas don't know how to use computers, let alone know about forums.

586178974[/snapback]

exactly.

Well some of them they do. But I'm pretty sure most of us has played GTA: San Andreas which is like a gangsta game and it is so popular.

586178990[/snapback]

thats a game. big difference.

No, it ain't a joke. :s Why do you think it is a joke for you? I'm serious guys.

586179017[/snapback]

you are what, 15-16 years old? stop hanging around people who think they are in a 'gang'. frankly, you and your friends are oblivious to the life people in gangs live. you are trying to glorify something that they try to escape everyday of their lives.