US Terrorist Attacks

How worried are you about another US Terrorist Attack???  

220 members have voted

1. 1. How worried are you about another US Terrorist Attack???

• Highly Worried ? ? ?
    • Slightly Worried ? ? ?
    • Highly Unconcerned ? ? ?
    • Slightly Unconcerned ? ? ?
    • Unsure ? ? ?
    • Don't Care ? ? ?

i'm highly concerned about this,i'm almost sure that it will happen again,hope it doesen't come in a great scale,otherwise we're all ****** up!!! :(

im not worried 1 bit. the last "terrorist" attack that happend on 9/11 was such a huge coverup to get this war going. the next attack will happen when we start to decide this war is bs, then "they" will do something to change everyones minds.

i would like to know, what made the 3rd buildling near the 2 towers fall. nothing hit the 3rd buildling that fell... and amazingly enough, the 2 twin towers, fell as if a professional demo crew had wanted them to fall.... i would think 2 huge jet liners in the top would cuase them to sorta fall more to 1 side than just straight down....

please people, do more research on 9/11 and the terrorist you hate. sure, the terrorist we are fighting are bad, but there are some we havnt even bothered to look for, and they are sitting in our government...

If the government cant do there jobs and be sane it will happen again and i am afraid it will be far worser than 9/11

:unsure: :unsure: :cry:

I'm not from the US, but from the way it looks right now, "they" have set an example with Sept. 11. Now that "the terrorists" have shown they mean business, they are going after the US's allies one at a time (Spain, England) honestly atm I would be more worried about being a country that aided the US in the invasions of Afghanistan or Iraq. Mind you, from anything you hear, the United States are the prime target, and if I lived in the country, I would always be slightly concerned, but currently, I think the allies of the nation have the most to fear.

excatly weir.

all those who are planning on helping the US, need to start preparing. becuase "they" will get them somehow.

if you think about it, whats the best way to get someone to hate someone else. make them think that the other person did something so bad, that revenge is the only option left.

i hate this war, and the people behind it. i salute all soldiers who fight for their and our freedom, but hate the people who are leading them.

im waiting for some country, that has been undecided in the war to get attacked. then they will join the damn band wagon, and bush will have more power.

please someone take this government out. (hints to canada :D )

im not worried 1 bit. the last "terrorist" attack that happend on 9/11 was such a huge coverup to get this war going. the next attack will happen when we start to decide this war is bs, then "they" will do something to change everyones minds.

i would like to know, what made the 3rd buildling near the 2 towers fall. nothing hit the 3rd buildling that fell... and amazingly enough, the 2 twin towers, fell as if a professional demo crew had wanted them to fall.... i would think 2 huge jet liners in the top would cuase them to sorta fall more to 1 side than just straight down....

please people, do more research on 9/11 and the terrorist you hate. sure, the terrorist we are fighting are bad, but there are some we havnt even bothered to look for, and they are sitting in our government...

586184396[/snapback]

LMAO ... ummm ... wait ...

LMAO

...and no...I'm not worried about terrorist attacks. I'm more likely going to get killed on the way to work or being caught on the wrong side of a gun then being killed by a coward with evil intentions.

Unconcerned. They make it seem like we have terrorists under our beds. To date there's only been 2 terrorist attacks in the US by foreigners (3 if you count Puertoricans as foreigners)

LMAO ... ummm ... wait ...

LMAO

...and no...I'm not worried about terrorist attacks.  I'm more likely going to get killed on the way to work or being caught on the wrong side of a gun then being killed by a coward with evil intentions.

586184482[/snapback]

dude he's not joking. I work with a guy that believes that stuff also. This guy really does thing that the planes that flew into the towers were government planes, and he has grainy footage to "prove" it. Check this out for a good laugh, or maybe it will make you scared :cry: http://www.patriotsaints.com/News/911/Conspiracy/

there are lots of goofballs out there that actually believe this stuff.

oh - and on topic, no I am not concerned.

no if u guys do a little bit more research.. ull see who was the cause of 9/11

ok i know the fuel in the jets made fire and melted the steal but how would u know where to hit?

they hit the weakest spot in the building.

and u know how they curve the plane when hitting the building?

not all pliots can do that

thats the hardest thing u can do to a plane that big...

only professional polits can do that.

i am jus saying

FEAR BUSH

he is a ****ing ######

Even though the thought of another attack on the USA bothers me, I think it will take

another attack, this time with a higher loss of life to wake this country up to the fact

that you cannot, no matter how much bending over backwards and grabbing your ankles, bargin with these idiots who have "stolen" a religion to further their cause of

a backwards world in which no one has any rights, especially women.

If it were me, I would be dropping some bombs on Iran, Syria and anyone else who harbors, sponsors or has anything to do with these religious-facist morons.

It's about time this world wake up to the fact there are people who want nothing more than to kill every single one of the "non believers". We have finally seen the results of

over 40 years of "political correctness" run amok.

Time to get off the pot and start KILLING (sorry if that word offends, too bad) these terrorist. They want to see Alaha, fine, we can arrange the meeting!

:alien: :alien:

586184396[/snapback]

How sad :no: , you actually believe what you're saying. In case you payed no attention whatsoever, try finding some video of the jets hitting and the towers falling. They fell quite a while after they were hit, that wouldn't cause them to fall sideways :pinch: . Just because you dislike Bush, you blame it on him? You're saying that Bush killed thousands of americans to start a war which is unrelated to 9/11? Grow up.

Don't care. It's a shame that the September 11th attacks had to happen, but the Bush Administration has been using it to sweep a wave of fear and terror across the country and use that to tighten their own grip on the public. It disgusts me the way that people are just blindly agreeing and believing everything that Fox News says is true without even taking the time to think for themselves.

ok if i cant blame on bush

why did the FBI take the video from the gas station after the pentagon got hit?

do u really think it was a plane or a missile?

lol, i believe he had something to do with it all yes. find footage of the pentagon after it was hit. after you have found footage of the pictures that still show smoke, fire, and was taking only an hour after it all happend, you will notice, there is no plane wreckage. yet they say a jetliner hit it. usually after a plane crashes into a building, on the ground, there is some wings, tail, body, or other huge parts of the plane somewhere. and it also just happend to hit the only part of the pentagon that was under construction. dont even get me started on all the people who were called that day not to go into work at the towers and pent, along with everything else that was wrong from the start.

o ya, the bush family has it tight with the laden family. they have been good friends for so long....

well iam not worried about myself but more about amsterdam and stuff. were are third on the list( the Netherlands) . and i dont think balkenellende could defend our ppl. where have something simulair like the fbi and stuff but they couldnt even find out that the girlfriend of one of the princes fecked with one of the most famious criminals....

yeppp fo20

there is so much bull**** from bush.....

why were jewish people called not go to go to work?

because people that work with bush knew and told people and peolpe not to go to work

its that simple

and jet fuel, it burns very quickly. it doesnt last long enough to bring a buildling down. not the 2 towers. it does burn very hot, but its not for very long. the beams they had in the towers could withstand the heat. thats where the explosions come from. and thats how they fell so perfectly down, something that only happens in planned demolitions.

Unconcerned. They make it seem like we have terrorists under our beds. To date there's only been 2 terrorist attacks in the US by foreigners (3 if you count Puertoricans as foreigners)

586184516[/snapback]

Make that 4, if you count Oakies as foreigners.