[wallpaper] Summer Clouds

My fiance did this one. And I liked it. So I'm posting for him. Because he's stubborn :)

I tried making one like it, myself (and maybe still will), but I didn't like how it was turning out.

The other day, he looked at the Super Mario wallpaper (by Ker, I believe :unsure:), and said that he'd like a wallpaper just like that, but without all the Mario foreground. I know that he does not claim credit for the idea, but everything *was* done on his own. However... he felt that since it was so much like the Super Mario one, it was stealing, and he shouldn't post it. I decided to post it for his stubborn ass, because I know some of ya'll would like it.

Again, all credit for the idea/inspiration/guide/whatever you wanna call it goes to the artist of the Super Mario wallpaper. Enjoy :)

(And comments are always welcome :yes:)

-Emily

1024x768

1280x1024

1600x1200

1680x1050 (Wide)

2560x1024 (Dual-Display)

Inspirational Piece: Mario World HD by Ker-

Edited by deviousduo

it's very nice...I'd hit it....:laugh:....no not really but you get the point...:p

--edit--

I just noticed it's actually kinda small....could you ask your guy to make one that's a bit bigger?...thanks..:D

it's very nice...I'd hit it....:laugh:....no not really but you get the point...:p

--edit--

I just noticed it's actually kinda small....could you ask your guy to make one that's a bit bigger?...thanks..:D

586189206[/snapback]

I understand... I'd hit the artist :D... And I'm workin' on talkin him into it right now ;)... If he doesn't, I'll offer him sexual favors :)

So yes, you'll get it :D

-Emily

I understand... I'd hit the artist :D... And I'm workin' on talkin him into it right now ;)... If he doesn't, I'll offer him sexual favors :)

-Emily

586189213[/snapback]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :ninja: :ninja: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

thanks.. :rofl:

I didn't want to bother making a new post for this one, since it's got the same blue/clouds theme going. Ryan made the "Snapple background" (based off some of the Snapple commercials), and we were trying to figure out what to put in the center. I was just playing around, and changed the colors from pinks to blues, and added the cloud.

Not nearly as good as his, though ;) In fact, when he figures out what to put in the center of the pinks, I'm sure his'll look awesome. I'd say 95% of the work on this one is his.

-Emily

-Emily

586189213[/snapback]

:woot:

Is that the life of every artist. :laugh: Nice wallpaper, look's really nice with Windows Classic.